The "What Annoyes Me" Game

Clown Town

Bells
Post what annoyes you and why like this

What annoyes me (Insert Text) Because (Insert Text If you want)

I will start

What annoyes me is that when someone asks you to do something and you find a quicker and easier way and it works perfectly and then they yell at you for doing it wrong.

that u cant spell "annoys"
xD
nah, what really annoys me is selfish ass people

i get annoyed by little kids sometimes...
sometimes u just wanna... o_o
anyways...

what annoys me is max, this stupid guy in my class. he once..... okay, not appropriate to talk about here.

what annoys me is that nook doesn't capitalize letters at the beginning of the sentence

What annoys me is people going back on their word, and people that lie and deceive for their own selfish gains.

what anoys me is when I ask my bro to put away the things he took out and he doesn't put it way! becuase I gotta clean it up afterwards or I get blamed

DarthGohan1 said:
what annoys me is that nook doesn't capitalize letters at the beginning of the sentence
Look at your post.

What annoys me is when someone acts snotty or all that becuase you don't have to, to be totally awesome

What annoys me is when people think they can do something better than you. You prove you're better, they accuse you of cheating...

Draco Roar said:
What annoys me is when people think they can do something better than you. You prove you're better, they accuse you of cheating...
so true,
what annoys me the most is when ppl don't forgive..then ur anger grows becuase in the end u'll be bitter
so plz forgive

what annoys me is your mom because you dad annoys me to
jk

what annoys me is when you parents keep asking you stuff 1 minit later because it just gets really annoying to me =P

what annoys me is when I have to cook everyday for my family becuase I'm a good cook but man, I don't like to be a slave cook XD

Back