• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The weirdest convo I've ever had.

Megamannt125 said:
Guys guys, you should just like both skinny (except if they look anorexic, gross) and fat girls (except irl ones that just look awful, drawings always make them look better), but damn girls in between, you know not fat, not skinny, but chubby, medium, ah that's the sexiest.
>.> ... Nevermind.

Megamannt125 said:
Guys guys, you should just like both skinny (except if they look anorexic, gross) and fat girls (except irl ones that just look awful, drawings always make them look better), but damn girls in between, you know not fat, not skinny, but chubby, medium, ah that's the sexiest.
>.> ... Nevermind.

*apparently my DSi is having trouble and I double posted.

I don't like Skinny or Fat. Medium is better. Too skinny = You crush them. Too fat = You get crashed and your down theres will hurt.

Meh.

With girls I have to agree with John: Skinny girls with big boobs
With guys..I just like a healthy dude that takes care of himself.

If Bryko wants to like fat girls...let him? I agree it's kind of gross or whatever, but who cares. You get fat when you get old anyways. Basically, weight can change at any time but someone's personality stays there forever.

coffeebean! said:
Meh.

If Bryko wants to like fat girls...let him? I agree it's kind of gross or whatever, but who cares. You get fat when you get old anyways. Basically, weight can change at any time but someone's personality stays there forever.
I know, but I never made fun of him in any kind of way, if it felt like I did then I apoligize. He's the one sending fat girl pron all the time and annoying me about it. I like medium size too, and I have to agree with mega, it's the perfect size. Not to mention, Bryko just accuses me of liking Skinny Girls like saying they're ugly, and this was before I accused him for liking fat girls.

Nikoking said:
coffeebean! said:
Meh.

I know, but I never made fun of him in any kind of way, if it felt like I did then I apoligize. He's the one sending fat girl pron all the time and annoying me about it. I like medium size too, and I have to agree with mega, it's the perfect size. Not to mention, Bryko just accuses me of liking Skinny Girls like saying they're ugly, and this was before I accused him for liking fat girls.
Yeah. The fat girl pictures were getting repetitive. And yeah, in between is the best. As long as they have some shape - it's all good. Lucky for me, I have an ideal body weight and an awesome figure. SUCCESS.

Furry Sparks said:
He sent me some fat girls, so I sent him some... nevermind.
Oh, right, I have this Jak x Daxter fanfiction if you want it...

FYI, Niko totally insulted bryko but he cut it out of the convo

BRSTT said:
Furry Sparks said:
BRSTT said:
Furry Sparks said:
He sent me some fat girls, so I sent him some... nevermind.
Oh, right, I have this Jak x Daxter fanfiction if you want it...
Hmm, interesting. I think I already have enough though.
Okay th- whoah wait what the *censored.3.0*
Wait, that came out wrong. I didn't mean I had enough Jak x Daxter stuff, I meant I had enough other stuff to send him.

Back