Celeste Chick Plush
Shooting Star
Night Sky Scenery
White Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Ever have a villager that seemed overly friendly towards you more than any other?

For me it was Olivia, I liked her but she wasn't my favourite. She kept giving me her picture on three different occasions! Once when I came over to her house, another time just a few weeks later in the mail, and finally after she moved away! Well, she was trying to make sure I wouldn't forget her and I don't think I can haha!

Fuchsia and Cookie. I've gotten like 3 pics each from them both. I think it's funny the two villagers who like me the most are pink, my favorite color. :p

I think Kyle is mostly attached to me. He pings me a lot and we are next door neighbors :)

Kyle probably, I'm guessing a lot of it has to do with him being a smug though :p He comes over to my house a lot and pings me the most.
I actually haven't gotten ANY villager pics though, I got the game on launch day...I did stop playing for a few months though so I'm guessing I have to rekindle all of my friendships lol

Lucky is my closest neighbor for the time being. Today alone, he pinged me at least four times. Once was to give me a gift (a Heart Tee) and once was to invite himself over to my house.
I'm really happy about this, though, because I used be sort of afraid of him, but now I really like him and I hope he and I become close friends in-game.

Quillson and Walker. Both are regrettably gone. :( </3

I don't think anyone in my town has come across to me as "nice" as they were when they lived in my town.

Chevre was so awesome. She gave me 3 pics and also her marshmallow chair, among other things. She was a starting villager and the first villager to move out of Stardust, and I miss her, so I built a bell PWP over her old house plot in her honor. :]

Apollo.
He was a starter and just always visiting me randomly or giving me things.
Carmen is similar in that retrospect as well except for the random house visits.

Coco and Phoebe.
Coco clings to me.. I'm so happy that she's happy living with me. :3
Phoebe's been with me since the start - and I'll never let her go <3

Chevre was so awesome. She gave me 3 pics and also her marshmallow chair, among other things. She was a starting villager and the first villager to move out of Stardust, and I miss her, so I built a bell PWP over her old house plot in her honor. :]

Aww I did this Coco <3 I loved her...but couldn't stand that her face never showed any emotion. I built a zen garden over her house plot in her honor as well :)

Probably Zucker.

Anabelle seems to be the most attached to me since she is the first villager to give me a random item without me talking to her(She pinged me). I am trying to get her pic and then move out, doing progress~

I think Whitney really likes me, she always pings me and wants me to visit her home.

Back