• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Villager Giveaway Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Flora~ (and Whitney, but I'm not going to bother asking for her for free!)

& I'll eventually get Blanche to move out, if anyone wants to keep a lookout for that.
(Unless I find a trade!)

Can I ask what other villagers have the potential of being cycled, if any? :O
Sure!
Current residents:
Wart Jr.
O'Hare
Poncho
Ankha (not included)
Alfonso
Shari
Monique
Poppy
Sylvia

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I'll take him. :eek:
Gates are open.
Also if you see any flowers on the ground, or items/bells/furniture in general, don't hesitate to take it. I'm getting rid of this town completely after Ankha's out.

Sure!
Current residents:
Wart Jr.
O'Hare
Poncho
Ankha (not included)
Alfonso
Shari
Monique
Poppy
Sylvia

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open.
Also if you see any flowers on the ground, or items/bells/furniture in general, don't hesitate to take it. I'm getting rid of this town completely after Ankha's out.
Where did Whitney go? o.0

Last edited:
Sure!
Current residents:
Wart Jr.
O'Hare
Poncho
Ankha (not included)
Alfonso
Shari
Monique
Poppy
Sylvia

Thanks. ^^ I saw Zucker in the list of your town resetting in your signature, and was curious if he was still in the list. ^^ Good luck with your new town!

Last edited:
I get stitches tonight too! <3 if not, tomorrow.
Haha, I'm hoping I get him tomorrow morning. ;n; Was supposed to get him tonight but the seller was busy.
Good luck with your trade!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks. ^^ I saw Zucker in the list of your town resetting in your signature, and was curious if he was still in the list. ^^ Good luck with your new town!
Ohh, yeah. I had him, Marina, and Merengue. They're all gone though. ;n; Sorry!

Does anybody want Shari? I need to make room in my town and I'd rather give her away than her just leaving. Pm me and let me know

Anyone has Mott in their village and planning to move him out? I will take him with all my heart! He looks like a bara character! :3 And the perfect jock for my town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back