• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Villager Giveaway Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
With everyone giving away villagers, I wonder if I should start a service TAKING unwanted/ugly visitors that nobody wants! Just so that people can rest easy that they're going to a good home regardless. XD

It may sound silly but I actually feel bad when a villager leaves without somewhere for them to move to...

Also, Chops the pig is packed up! Anyone want him?

Alright everyone. I have Daisy, the normal puppy dog soon to be TT'ed out. Anyone interested in her?

Lol, I'm just really impatient.
Make a new alt first then. If you see someone you liked house is vanished when you go to the 7 days, go back to the date you last played, find the villager, and let them ping you. That's what I do when I am trying to figure out who is going to leave and I'm being lazy. If you load up an existing character, the game does a mini save. This is why the new alt way is a safe way to check.

Last call for Chops the pig!

Chops.png

AAAARE ya achin'? (yup yup yup) FOOOOOR come bacon! (yup yup yup)

Last edited:
I'd love to have Cally otherwise but I already have 2 normal villagers and one other I really want. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back