• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Villager Giveaway Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm full til the 5th ~_~ Some alligator just moved in randomly.

I wouldn't be surprised if I got a random villager on the 4th+ too. :( I wifi a lot with friends and people trading so... I think I might just end up with someone else's unwanted villager. xD Which feels so...unfair. My last 10th villager was a smug a friend of mine kicked out of her town...

Caroline is moving out of my alt town today if anyone wants her. @-@ I'll give a little bit before going to the next day.
95px-Caroline_NewLeaf_Official.png

Edit: And she's gone @-@

Last edited:
I'm currently wanting to give away:
Phoebe, Jitters, & Hippeux.

I am currently searching for:
Chief & Julian.

PM me if you would like one of my villagers or can help me out!

I wouldn't be surprised if I got a random villager on the 4th+ too. :( I wifi a lot with friends and people trading so... I think I might just end up with someone else's unwanted villager. xD Which feels so...unfair. My last 10th villager was a smug a friend of mine kicked out of her town...

haha, I think the worst part of this is I'm after someone who is not very popular, thus a lot of people just ditch him without checking if anyone wants him.

It's kinda baffling to me though, I looked through all of the Cranky villagers and this guy was just hands down my favorite. >_<;

Last edited:
haha, I think the worst part of this is I'm after someone who is not very popular, thus a lot of people just ditch him without checking if anyone wants him.

Perhaps you could make a retail post about paying to have someone let you take him? :eek: Then you could put his name in the title so people are less likely to miss it and send him to the void (maybe). >.<

Perhaps you could make a retail post about paying to have someone let you take him? :eek: Then you could put his name in the title so people are less likely to miss it and send him to the void (maybe). >.<

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?79626-Hopper

Way ahead of you. I have one "reserved", but they don't want to TT so who knows how long it will take for him to leave. I'm still free to find one quicker in the meantime.

kody please T.T

Also, I have a question.

I know it goes like this: Town created, next day a house placement is set up, and then the next day they move in. How many more days after that does a new villager set their house placement?

Last call for Agnes (Uchi Pig). She's packed and ready to go. A simple Friend Code swap and she can be all yours. I haven't had her long, but she seemed nice.

I'm looking for any of the following cats as a high priority:
Kabuki, Mitzi, and Olivia
And the rest at a lower priority because they won't be as painful to reset for:
Tom, Punchy, Rosie, and Kiki

Right now, my main town has a move priority of Rodney, then Vic, then much later Cherry. Tutu and Drago have no set priority, and I will post here whenever they get around to moving. I can't reserve them, unfortunately, because my sleeping schedule changes randomly and I want to make sure they get homes.

kody please T.T

Also, I have a question.

I know it goes like this: Town created, next day a house placement is set up, and then the next day they move in. How many more days after that does a new villager set their house placement?

Animals can start moving in the day after the first animal is unpacked. It'll be at a 100% move in rate until you get to eight villagers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back