• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Villager Giveaway Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Alice moving away in a couple days or so. Does anyone want her?

Also, would anyone happen to have Curt moving out?

Gotta love the deer! I have more cats that originally intended, but when Olivia showed up in my campsite I couldn't turn her down and now I don't know if I can let her go...

eta- added pic for Pashmina, she's a cute Uchi!
Wow she is cute, she was one i was tossing up to have for my dream villager.
Is she still available?

Punchy, from the town of Juban, is packed up and ready to move! First come, first serve!

Those who have this animal as a dream villager will be a priority.

-----

The current villagers of Juban

Punchy
Graham
Queenie
Bianca
Pashmina
Hazel
Croque
Doc
-----
Cherry

I do NOT take reservations for animals!

Wow she is cute, she was one i was tossing up to have for my dream villager.
Is she still available?

I'm waiting for a trade on my beloved Tangy to work out so I can't move anybody right now. Still not sure who I will give up for my 10th spot, I may keep her because I am growing attached!

I'm waiting for a trade on my beloved Tangy to work out so I can't move anybody right now. Still not sure who I will give up for my 10th spot, I may keep her because I am growing attached!
That's cool :D I'm glad ur getting tangy.
Maybe keep her then if you are getting attached :)

Don't reset her out! I feel like someone always wants Mitzi... Maybe that's just me though :)

Well, she's cute, so maybe I'll keep her for the time being so I can start allowing villagers to move around again. aka get rid of Tammi operation go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back