• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Villager Giveaway Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac (jock) is moving, and I'll be TTing him out soon. Let me know if you're interested!

mac.png

Lol, Cake xD

It was JezDayy... his user used to be Walker so it was easy to remember :p

edit: he's offline and Mac's prob gone D:

edit edit: Poncho the jolk bear is in my igloo :p I have room does any1 want him?

Last edited:
Last call for Queenie~

anyone has my dreamies in my sig? ^.^
uchi, jock, & snooty personalities is what im goin for!

Can someone please get me Lucky? I lost Walker, (my favorite villager ever!) to TTing... Lucky looks almost just like him, like he had an accident and came back as Lucky... I'm so sad :'(

Can someone please get me Lucky? I lost Walker, (my favorite villager ever!) to TTing... Lucky looks almost just like him, like he had an accident and came back as Lucky... I'm so sad :'(

just wondering, how many days did you TT? usually when a villager wanna move they'll tell you right? and you can prevent it easily if it's one of your fav.

just wondering, how many days did you TT? usually when a villager wanna move they'll tell you right? and you can prevent it easily if it's one of your fav.

I was TTing in between two days. (Back and fourth...) and he never pinged me :'(

punchy the guy I've had in every game just moved in. yes. <3

Not to sound rude and all but that was today even sorry bro you got some bad luck! I lost chief in a TT accident I know how you feel!

Last edited:
It helps if you talk to someone every day to hear if anyone is moving out soon. Moving villagers don't always ping you, especially if you haven't talked to them recently.

I like Bamdom's method.. I haven't had any accidents with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back