The Ugles Uprising- Most Disliked Villagers in Your Town.

Just Tex at the moment, but to be fair, he's not that ugles. I used to have Pancetti in town (stupid StreetPass move ins), I cried tears of joy when she left.

I have Katt in my village - but I think she's adorable. She moved in from my fiance's town and has been whistling his town tune every once in a while (which really tickles me because both of our town tunes are two different parts of a song we made up and sing to each other). So she's got some more personal connection to me as well.

I got Camofrog accidently from someone I traded with, he didn't know that characters could get transferred that way... I did.

Anyways he's super rude always asking "what'd you want?" and he's so short that when i want to find him he can hide in the bloody pansies with just his Camouflage head sticking out which I can't see because there's usually a tree in the way so he's not even good for getting PWP's because I can't ever bloody find him, and whenever he talks to my other villagers he always either makes them mad or depresses them so they won't talk to me for awhile.

UrAaghGrragnhu!!! I hate you so much you Ugly little CamoFrog!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

at one point i had broffina and i wanted to end myself

I started with her and she couldn't move fast enough

Last edited:
Now now... no fighting.
I will ban u Beardo from the thread.
We don't take this this was just a thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ANYWAYS- New town and getting Jaques. Not bad but can be better. Eh.

ANYWAYS- New town and getting Jaques. Not bad but can be better. Eh.

OMG I want Jaques! but I'm Canadian and he's got an kind of French-Canadian Lumberjack vibe going on which I find HILARIOUS XD

Last edited:
I had 9 villagers until Lyman moved into my town unexpectedly when I had my brother visit me. I wouldn't consider him ugly, but I wasn't happy about that because I missed out on getting a dreamy in my campsite. :C

Now now... no fighting.
I will ban u Beardo from the thread.
We don't take this this was just a thread.

Ey, it's all cool kiddo, I was just jokin around.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had 9 villagers until Lyman moved into my town unexpectedly when I had my brother visit me. I wouldn't consider him ugly, but I wasn't happy about that because I missed out on getting a dreamy in my campsite. :C

Aw, I love Lyman! I had him for a while and he was pretty cool

Ok Beardo as long as I know!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

AAH omg Vladimir...
U poor thang well he isn't as bad as BAROLD
Got Barold when resetting but kept deleting lol.

Last edited:
Yah people don't care whom they achieve I'm just find of looks and popularity and if someone doesn't strike my fancy then BUH BYE.

Vladmir is cool, go home you're drunk : P

- - - Post Merge - - -

My town has Mott right now and I find him very ugly.

Ugliest villager I have ever had is Graham. Urgh, I hate that dude.

Also how could you think Pekoe is ugly? ;( I love that cutie!

Her anime eyes and human-bear appearence creep me out sooo much, have no idea how peoole like her...I can't stand Margie either. Graham isn't that bad,seems pretty weird though. Mott isn't bad' better lions i'd take over him though.

Last edited:
I try to keep an open mind when new villagers appear but somehow it ends up saying "This nice villager left and now this one's here."

Chops. That smug, mustache-toting pig. His mustache mocks you while his personality leaves a lot to be desired.
Maybe I'm a little biased because I'd just planted some nice trees and bushes around and placed some cool patterns as a path, declaring that section of town finally done. Then, the next day, BAM! There's a new plot with a house right in the middle of it all. So much for that.
I actually spent days hitting him with a net and yelling in his ear, but in the end he stayed for weeks and ended up giving me his picture.
"You can't have your cake and eat it, too." just added insult to injury. ( >_>)
Hooo boy, was I dancing around my Bonfire when he left.

Others that come to mind are probably Al. The eyes just really scared me. I thought he was horrified to see me. Other times, it felt as though when I talked to him, I had just caught him in the middle of putting on his clown makeup for a gig and he only got the lipstick right. ;_;" )

and Jambette. Partly because those lips for some reason really surprised me when she turned to talk to me (She does have a nice personality at least.) and partly because she decided to park herself right in the middle of my flower field in the golden roses section.

Last edited:
I have Beardo... x__x he scares me because of how he looks. but he has the Proto Man shirt on, so I am okay with him. I guess.
I also had Charlise, who I didn't like at first because of her appearance, but it bugged me less over time. she left pretty recently, though. I sorta miss her now, but she felt so samey. too much like Tammy.

Skyhook, Lol was that directed at me?
Lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow. It surprises me how a lot of these villagers are.

WHY UGLES?!

Why do they just plop themselves anyway...
It's horrible because of all the work u do.

Last edited:
Right now everyone in my town is a dreamy.. but I had Velma, Pango and Peewee as some of the first five villagers :0

Back