• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The town of Treno is looking for new and old friends

SeiferA

Bells
It's been a while since I've last played this game, but I'm looking for anyone with a decent community track record here to help with anything that can help this town; Bells, fruits,museum items, whatever. Typical wifi manners are expected (No running around flowers, dont buy items unless asked, etc).

Please reply if you're interested and Ill see if I can add you soon.

It's been a while since I've last played this game, but I'm looking for anyone with a decent community track record here to help with anything that can help this town; Bells, fruits,museum items, whatever. Typical wifi manners are expected (No running around flowers, dont buy items unless asked, etc).

Please reply if you're interested and Ill see if I can add you soon.

I'd love to help out in any way that I can too! I'm on Pacific Time and play almost everyday! PM me for my info! :)

I'd love to help out in any way that I can too! I'm on Pacific Time and play almost everyday! PM me for my info! :)

OK...I'll be playing in an hour or two also. :) Please PM me for my info if I can come help your town!

OK...I'll be playing in an hour or two also. :) Please PM me for my info if I can come help your town!

Back