The town of Treno is looking for new and old friends

SeiferA

Bells
Arcade Tokens
It's been a while since I've last played this game, but I'm looking for anyone with a decent community track record here to help with anything that can help this town; Bells, fruits,museum items, whatever. Typical wifi manners are expected (No running around flowers, dont buy items unless asked, etc).

Please reply if you're interested and Ill see if I can add you soon.

It's been a while since I've last played this game, but I'm looking for anyone with a decent community track record here to help with anything that can help this town; Bells, fruits,museum items, whatever. Typical wifi manners are expected (No running around flowers, dont buy items unless asked, etc).

Please reply if you're interested and Ill see if I can add you soon.

I'd love to help out in any way that I can too! I'm on Pacific Time and play almost everyday! PM me for my info! :)

I'd love to help out in any way that I can too! I'm on Pacific Time and play almost everyday! PM me for my info! :)

OK...I'll be playing in an hour or two also. :) Please PM me for my info if I can come help your town!

OK...I'll be playing in an hour or two also. :) Please PM me for my info if I can come help your town!

Back