• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The SUPER Town Name Idea Thread

Chronamew said:
Tyeforce said:
Well, i finally decided on グリーンヴィル, Japanese for Greenville. Use Google Translate if you want a Japanese name. ^_^
But... You can't input Kana on a NA version of the game... Can you? :r
You could in Wild World, so I don't see why not. (I really hope so...)

:gyroiddance: I always used to call my towns Forest Town or DreamCity! :gyroidsideways:

:gyroiddance: EDIT: Since I heard you could have 4 towns I have Thought Up 2 more names: 1.Saxamono(as used by me on ACWW.) 2 . Melomist (Animal crossing GameCube Town.) :gyroiddance: (NOTE: these are names Well and truly made by me; Feel free to use them But don't take the Credit for Them!!! ) ;)

A few names i had in mind were:

Sunset
Sunrise
Paradise
Tropical
Aniville
Bellton
One Step
Fruitown

This time i'll name mine Arcadia.
Another names if someone want: Babylone and Eldorado. I used both in acww, i have notice that babylon is use as virtual city in the abble sister's shop for accf.

1:Leugim
2.Leyna
3.Aycla
4.Odnetnin (nintendo spelled backwards xD)

sumthin like that ill put on my towns i dont kno if sum 1 already putted this names so i just made them

Luminate, Lightville, FreeCity, Platicus, Shellshore, Everette, Airacite, Florvine, Shellbay, Wildwood, Aniville, AirCity, AirTown, Easyville
, Vilacerf, Evermore, Asturin,

I always name my animal crossing off of real places like:

Chicago (Good name since its the city)
Tokyo
England
Italy
Austria

You probably get the idea... But be creative because i would be so mad if someone had the same town name as me cause i like to be different

Treetops, Colossus, W[izard]. peak (or Wiz Peak), Oasis [speedway], [honey] Marsh
all of these are from Spyro the dragon, lol c:
the words in []s are the full name, but since there's an 8 letter limit...

also, i'm gonna use Treetops! c:

I've always done Earthbound themes.

Onett
Twoson
Fourside
Saturn
Tazmily
New Pork

I've tried Threed twice before and I always deleted those towns, so looks like the others are the winners.

i have had the same town name since the first animal crossing "Nantuket" because nantucket is too many words XD

i wanted to name it
happyville
but doesn't fit :mad:
i need help for a name!!! please?

I look at names from Zelda games. Like in Twilight Princess, the town Kakariko!

Ordon

Hyrule

SockHeadx4 said:
I look at names from Zelda games. Like in Twilight Princess, the town Kakariko!

Ordon

Hyrule
i might choose hyrule thanks! :D =D ^_^ :gyroiddance:

A good idea might be to get a word that matches your personality and mix the letters around. That's what I did.

Danrom (random)
Viteca (active)
Crayz (crazy)
Azyl (lazy)

Mines aren't that good but you can come up with your own.

Back