• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The SUPER Town Name Idea Thread

My town was called house in WW, my friend thought it meant "what are you calling your house"...
try using your old town, or where you live.
Here:

Pasoco (friends ww town)
Prison
America
Heck
Area51

LoL, I like Area51

Here's mine.
1.-Guanatos
2.-Kashmir
3.-Asgard
4.-R'lyeh
5.-Tepito

i really like locotown but dont take it that one i am using

yrvit

jittrbug

Villa

shurtgal

utopia

i can think of a lot those are just some random ones lol

i got some here they are

Pallet Town -Pokemon

Konaha - Naruto

FarFaraway - StarWars

Wiitown - Nintendo [may use]

SouthPark - southpark

Quahog - Family Guy

Hartford
Wortfordshire
Westfershire
Shirrpshire
Chickedee
(Anagram of name)
(Anagram if school name)
(Anagram of something else)
Bobville (Mine)
etc...

I'm not sure whether to call my town Asturin (from the book I'm working on) or Anmltown (my GCN and DS names). Or does anyone have a different suggestion?

Koehler said:
I'm not sure whether to call my town Asturin (from the book I'm working on) or Anmltown (my GCN and DS names). Or does anyone have a different suggestion?
Asturin ftw.

Hey that rhymed, how cool am I? :brrrr:

Well, i finally decided on グリーンヴィル, Japanese for Greenville. Use Google Translate if you want a Japanese name. ^_^

RoboDuck said:
I'm going to name my town Waffle House. After the best breakfast place that'll give you obesity!
Good luck fitting that into the box.

8 characters maximum.

Delfinos (Mine for CF)
Naith
Jail (Haha WW name I used)
Citius

Thats all I can think of at the moment.

Well, I had many town names jotted down a few weeks ago, when i was dreaming about animal crossing. Well, heres a few i could crack up from the top of my head.
Oakville
Mapleville
MapleRoad
Walnut
Crockinia

lol. looking back at them, they suck. Some advice for making names is think of characters from other things, and alter them. Also, pick an object and add ville to it-
Smashville
Orangeville
You get the point =P hope this was good advice =D

Harrison said:
Bowser ( This is a real town in real life LOL )
You mean that Bowzer was named after a REAL town??? Well it would be akward to name a ACCF town that :X :brrrr:

Tyeforce said:
Well, i finally decided on グリーンヴィル, Japanese for Greenville. Use Google Translate if you want a Japanese name. ^_^
But... You can't input Kana on a NA version of the game... Can you? :r

#gsw1996 said:
i got some here they are

Pallet Town -Pokemon

Konaha - Naruto

FarFaraway - StarWars

Wiitown - Nintendo [may use]

SouthPark - southpark

Quahog - Family Guy
half of your names are too big to fit it has to be less than or equal to 8 characters

Palad said:
[n,Nov 15 2008, 11:06:15 PM]Well, I had many town names jotted down a few weeks ago, when i was dreaming about animal crossing. Well, heres a few i could crack up from the top of my head.
Oakville
Mapleville
MapleRoad
Walnut
Crockinia

lol. looking back at them, they suck. Some advice for making names is think of characters from other things, and alter them. Also, pick an object and add ville to it-
Smashville
Orangeville
You get the point =P hope this was good advice =D
a lot of these are too long

Back