• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Signature Guide

You might find this site useful if you want something a little more specific, but failing that Imgur also has options for resizing images after uploading them.
someone has actually made a version of the picture that will fit for me and I just put it on my signature. thank you for the links and tips though! i bet they will help someone else out a lot ^^

Last edited:
hi, is my signature too large? someone made me this image but i think it's too tall :p i'm having trouble making it the right size

hi, is my signature too large? someone made me this image but i think it's too tall :p i'm having trouble making it the right size
looks like the image is broken, therefore i can’t tell! maybe attach a non-broken picture and somebody can tell you then

basically the link is in a place not everyone has access to, so only you can see it,

upload it to imgur/imgbb and then use the link from that so if shows
odd. any way to fix it w/o imgur? i mean i c o u l d use imgur but i prefer not to

I'm.. sorry... im still a bit confused lol. sorry to be annoying. is imgbb a coding thing? or a website? : P
website

don't make an account, just upload the image and post the link here, don't try to put it in the little picture upload because it won't work if you're not signed in, just the link

ill just upload it to mine for you when I have the image so you can use it

website

don't make an account, just upload the image and post the link here, don't try to put it in the little picture upload because it won't work if you're not signed in, just the link

ill just upload it to mine for you when I have the image so you can use it
thx i'll try this

Hello lovely people its my first signature and i have entered the halloween event but now i am scared that my signature is not within the rules, is the sizing of my signature within correct measures? Could some one tell me ? 🙏

Hello lovely people its my first signature and i have entered the halloween event but now i am scared that my signature is not within the rules, is the sizing of my signature within correct measures? Could some one tell me ? 🙏

The signature you have now is about 680 by 215 pixels (which is definitely within the limits). :)

Hi! I too entered the halloween contest and am worried about the size of my signature. Would anyone mind confirming if my signature is too big?

Hi! I too entered the halloween contest and am worried about the size of my signature. Would anyone mind confirming if my signature is too big?
Yes, it is too big currently. 250 x 715 is the limit, yours is 1280 x 720 currently. And that's just the image, not including the text.

Yes, it is too big currently. 250 x 715 is the limit, yours is 1280 x 720 currently. And that's just the image, not including the text.

Thank you so much. I adjusted it. It is hard to tell on my mobile what size it is.

Back