The Signature Guide

I just created my signature for this forum. I made mine smaller because I had the image as 250px in height exactly, but it looked too big. I used the PageRuler on chrome, and it shows within limits, but I'd like to get your guys verification as well.

I just created my signature for this forum. I made mine smaller because I had the image as 250px in height exactly, but it looked too big. I used the PageRuler on chrome, and it shows within limits, but I'd like to get your guys verification as well.
Your signature is verified within limits :)

Does mine meet the requirements? I have another sig pic under the spoiler and I did measure it but I think it may be a bit out..

I've got a question. So I have my sig formatted in a 3 way table. I tried to add a "Thanks to:" spoiler on another side of the table, and when I hit preview, it didn't saying anything about character limit, but it didn't show anything, as if it deleted my whole signature. Help?

Last edited:
Would mine still be to code if. I added a spoiler under My "Hope" signature?

Does mine meet the requirements? I have another sig pic under the spoiler and I did measure it but I think it may be a bit out..

It's over the height limit. If you didn't have the spoiler in there, then it'd be fine.

Since it's a little big, why don't you put the spoiler beside your current sig with a table?

Back