• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Signature Guide

I don't know how to do that ;-;

@ yui, I have important info + another sig under that spoiler so I can't get rid of it..

You could just make your signature a little smaller... Or, if you really want to keep it the same size, then you can put the spoiler at the side using a table. If you read the main post, then it pretty much tells you how to do that too.

HTML:
[table="width: 715]
[tr]
[td]Whatever you put here will show up on the left side of the table[/td]	
[td]Whatever you put here will show up on the right side of the table[/td]

[/tr][/table]

If you still don't understand how to do that, then read it on the main post. :)

Last edited:
You could just make your signature a little smaller... Or, if you really want to keep it the same size, then you can put the spoiler at the side using a table. If you read the main post, then it pretty much tells you how to do that too.

HTML:
[table="width: 715]
[tr]
[td]Whatever you put here will show up on the left side of the table[/td]	
[td]Whatever you put here will show up on the right side of the table[/td]

[/tr][/table]

If you still don't understand how to do that, then read it on the main post. :)

I didn't make the signature pic so :c
But thank you for the code! I'll try it right now :D

I did it! But I think I might make the pic smaller anyway c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still need help u.u

NEED HALP!!!!

Okey, I need helps ASAP. As you see I have this currant sig. I wanna add this
358x65c.jpg

And I don't know how to make a cycling image sig... >>><<<;;;
Because I have like 6 that need to be cycled thorough... >><
But I want Pietro on the side, but I don't wanna bother the creator of the sigs to resize em???? Is that le only le way???

Okey, I need helps ASAP. As you see I have this currant sig. I wanna add this
358x65c.jpg

And I don't know how to make a cycling image sig... >>><<<;;;
Because I have like 6 that need to be cycled thorough... >><
But I want Pietro on the side, but I don't wanna bother the creator of the sigs to resize em???? Is that le only le way???
a can make a cycling sig for you.

34871_s.gif

http://signavatar.com/34871_s.gif[/*IMG]

take the * out

Last edited:
Does a spoiler count as a line of standard text?

No, unfortunately. They add 50 pixels to your overall signature height so make sure there is enough room before you make one. You can use tables to add a spoiler to the side though if you have room. Should be a guide on how to do that on the first page if you want to give it a go :)

Ok do I have to make a table in Order to have a spoiler? I really wanna add this
animal_crossing_shaded_by_kurama_onbu-d7tqvsw.png

But my sig would be way to big.

Ok do I have to make a table in Order to have a spoiler? I really wanna add this
animal_crossing_shaded_by_kurama_onbu-d7tqvsw.png

But my sig would be way to big.
If you wish to add a spoiler to your current signature then yes, you'll have to use a table.

Back