The Signature Guide

Can someone check if my sig fits it, I’m on mobile and it’s really difficult

Last edited:
Can someone please check mine? I don't really want to post anywhere if it's too big :blush:

d8S2D2M.png

As you can see from this photo, your signature is less than 250 pixels in height meaning it is completely fine to use. Hope this helped.

My dudes, I just can't figure this out. Gif stuff din't work, art won't work. I give up.

How do you add a name to a hyperlink? Instead of the hyperlink, I wanted to put "Wishlist" which links to a new page. Does this make sense?

To make a word a hyperlink, you do this

[ URL=whatever you website is ] *the word you want to be a link, in your case wishlist*[ /URL ]

but dont put spaces in the brackets.

Last edited:
Is my current signature too tall? The signature checker isn’t reading my image correctly.

Last edited:
Is my current signature too tall? The signature checker isn?t reading my image correctly.

Your signature image is 700px X 180px. The additional space and spoiler line adds approximately 46px. Your current signature is about 226px total, which is under the maximum height of 250px.

BzP0vJH.png

Your signature image is 700px X 180px. The additional space and spoiler line adds approximately 46px. Your current signature is about 226px total, which is under the maximum height of 250px.

BzP0vJH.png

yeah i didn't count the spoiler since it'd fit in anyway but ya lookin good.

I can't see my image size due to stupid Apple! I've tried to resize online I'm so sorry for breaking the signature rule, I tried to make it as small as possible but it wasn't enough! Is this small enough now? It said on the site that it was 244kb now and resized the hight and its under 750? Did it though? Can someone help please? Thankies ヽ(१﹏१;)))=3 *~
image.jpg

I can't see my image size due to stupid Apple! I've tried to resize online I'm so sorry for breaking the signature rule, I tried to make it as small as possible but it wasn't enough! Is this small enough now? It said on the site that it was 244kb now and resized the hight and its under 750? Did it though? Can someone help please? Thankies ヽ(१﹏१;)))=3 *~
View attachment 230234

The image itself is 183px which is fine (the maximum height is 250px). To make sure the image + text doesn't go over the 250px limit, just make sure you don't have too many spaces in between your lines of text underneath it so it doesn't stretch too far! You could also align your info next to your signature:

attachment.php
Your text and info here

HTML:
[table="width: 600, align: center"]
[tr]
	[td][img]https://www.belltreeforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=230234&d=1577716851[/img][/td]
	[td]Your text and info here[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Adjusting the width: 600 part of the code (smaller) will also rescale your image for you.

Hope that helps :D

Back