• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Secrets of AC

majnin

Bells
Mailbox
I thought it would be cool to make a thread where people can post weird little happenings or things they've discovered late at night ect.

Agree.

But why don't we post something more than weird happenings discovered at night? Why don't we post weird happenings discovered all day?

If you stay inside Able Sisters during their closing hours Mable actually won't kick you out like I imagined. At least, when you're in a friend's town together. As soon as you leave though, they close!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you stay inside Able Sisters during their closing hours Mable actually won't kick you out like I imagined. At least, when you're in a friend's town together. As soon as you leave though, they close!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please can you not repost the same this or double post, it can cause an issue with the moderators.

Ok, here is an actual contribution.

Having the ribbon tweeter equip will enable you to glitch through buildings and landscapes when used. This works best during multiplayer sessions as you often need a pal to help push you through things.

Please note: These are not hacks, these are simple glitches. It occurs as the buildings are not 'solid' models. The ribbon tweeter (when used) fires ribbons and these ribbons land through objects in order to disappear. The player can travel through these objects due to a small opening that wasn't fixed during development.

Also, be warned. Using a tweeter to travel through landscapes (e.g. the back cliff) or to 'swim' to the edge of the world will trap you. Save and continue before preforming glitches.

At 3:33AM, on Mondays and Sundays, an Alien will appear on your TV for one minute. At 3:34AM, it will return back to static.

Last edited:
At 3:33AM, on Mondays and Sundays, an Alien will appear on your TV for one minute. At 3:34AM, it will return back to static.

tumblr_lmtdskqLm11qaclw9.gif

Please can you not repost the same this or double post, it can cause an issue with the moderators.

Sometimes if you take too long to post, when you do click to post, it posts it twice by itself and auto merges, it's happened to a lot of people recently. No need to be rude, there are other "actual contributions" of which the mentioned post is one.

For some reason, if you plant flowers next to a tree, any fruit falling into that square will completely disappear.

For some reason, if you plant flowers next to a tree, any fruit falling into that square will completely disappear.
Actually the fruit will attempt to bounce 1 space away if the normal space is occupied. but if there is something (like flowers) in all the adjacent spaces as well then it disappears as it has nowhere to land. This is why I always keep the front and both sides of all my fruit trees clear.

Having the ribbon tweeter equip will enable you to glitch through buildings and landscapes when used. This works best during multiplayer sessions as you often need a pal to help push you through things.

Please note: These are not hacks, these are simple glitches. It occurs as the buildings are not 'solid' models. The ribbon tweeter (when used) fires ribbons and these ribbons land through objects in order to disappear. The player can travel through these objects due to a small opening that wasn't fixed during development.

Also, be warned. Using a tweeter to travel through landscapes (e.g. the back cliff) or to 'swim' to the edge of the world will trap you. Save and continue before preforming glitches.

It was clearly an accident, mr-moderator.

And I bet backseat-modding is a problem for the Mods, too. :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, there was a thread about this hours before this one popped up ;)

Back