• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling ★The Sailor Scout Cyclers ♡;;

★The Sailor Scout Cyclers ♡;; ~ Event

★ This is only for Luna's cycling.
★ Don't beg, it's not cute.

What is this special event?

★ Seeing as my game is in April, near the first, I do April Fools day quite a bit and get extra pictures of villagers.
★ In this special event, you're entering to win a complete set of my current villagers' picture.

Who can enter?

★ Anyone can enter, doesn't matter who. {except cyclers in this group x-x Sorry, trying to keep it fair.}
★ Only one entry per person.

Form to enter

★ Only 10 people can enter, to keep this simple.
★ Just comment "I am #_ / 10, in the name of the moon, please let me enter."

Event? Out of nowhere?

★ Yes and no. I've wanted to do an event but just got around to making it ^.^
★ None of the other cyclers have to do events, its just something I wanted to do, seeing as I started this cycling group.
★ There will be one big event per month {atleast} and up to 3 little events throughout the month {if time permits, some months may only have 1 or 2 little ones, possibly none. But there will always be a big event, unless something major occurs.}

Last edited:
I am #3/10, in the name of the moon, please let me enter.
Might as well give it a try x3

Oooh so fast~ So many entries so quick ^u^;
I'll be holding a mini event as well with the same 10 people who enter and the mini event will be Zipper T's pic! :D. (So everyone who's entered has a chance of winning something, I have 2 Zipper T pictures, so 3 people will be winning something, cool, right?) <3. Only because y'all entered so fast. Drawing will be held as soon as ten people enter, and when I am home to use my wifi to do so (currently at school >_>)

I am #5/10, in the name of the moon, please let me enter. Thank you

Last edited:
Only two more people can enter! Then i'll be doing the drawing when I get home.

I will literally be taking everyones name on a piece of paper and getting my mom to draw one, I don't believe that any random generator online is truly random. This is because if you keep cycling through you'll find its not totally random, there is a pattern.

I am #9/10, in the name of the moon please let me enter!

Last edited:
One entry left.

For those who don't get a chance to enter -- don't worry.
The winners of prizes can't reenter for the next event.
They have to wait one, to let new people win c:

Last edited:
I am the last one, #10/10, in the name of the moon please let me enter too! :)

Anddddd Applepopple, as she stated, claimed the last spot! I will be listing all of the pictures the first place will be getting once I get home ^_^ Then i'll be taking pictures and posting the winners sometime today ^U^;;

Just to let you know, my day will be ending soon as it is almost bedtime in Europe ;) So if I win something and don't respond, I'm probably sleeping but will check the thread first thing in the morning!

Just to let you know, my day will be ending soon as it is almost bedtime in Europe ;) So if I win something and don't respond, I'm probably sleeping but will check the thread first thing in the morning!

Same here actually

Back