• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling ★The Sailor Scout Cyclers ♡;;

xbiohazard0

✿ಠ_ಠ~ ᴇxᴛᴇ&#6
Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (11) +
6zDC5.jpg

☾ The Sailor Scout Cyclers! ☽

We are here to help you~!
Achieve your dreamies, we can help you too.
And in the name of the moon, we will help you!
CuteRibbonDividerGIF.gif

✿ Hello!
Here are our members:
xBiohazard0
ccemuka {slower cycler}
JeanGiraffe
emeraldfox
Panduhh {temporary}
---

Just message me if you want to join the Sailor Scouts!~ :)
You do not have to be permanent, or quick!

CuteRibbonDividerGIF.gif

Rules:
♥ No reservations!
♥ We will never make you pay.
♥ To show you have read the rules and understand them add "In the name of the moon." to the end of the sentence you are asking for a pet, ex: "Could I please have ----, In the name of the moon?"
♥ Don't rush us, we move as FAST as we can! ^U^
♥ We will always require dreamie proof for any high tier pets.
♥ Don't take anything else from our towns as you are retrieving your free pet.
♥ Have fun!
♥ If you claim a villager- make sure you have space.
♥ First-come, first serve. Unless I deem someone an unsuitable adopter for some reason
♥ Stay on topic, please.
♥ Be polite, and don't cause chaos please.

CuteRibbonDividerGIF.gif
A/N: I do not own any Sailor Moon related images, they all belong to their rightful makers!
I am in no way making a profit for this, and am using it for technically personal use to create a theme :)
Know that Sailor Moon is >>;; Copyright 1992 Naoko Takeuchi/Kodansha, TOEI Animation.​
CuteRibbonDividerGIF.gif

Nina's Cycling:
You will find mine in my signature, it is easier to update!

This part won't fit in my signature:
I'm buying all nonhybrids for 100 bells each.
Hybrids wise i'm only interested in purple, pink, and blue hybids.
I'll pay the most for pink and purple hybrids...
PM me to work on prices. ^^'

& In the name of the moon, We hope we have helped you!
CuteRibbonDividerGIF.gif

Attachments

• SAILORMOOOOON.jpg
    SAILORMOOOOON.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,058
Last edited:
Crystal's Cycling​
Rules​
  • Raffling Popular villagers
  • Holding Villagers 10 mins before voiding
  • Try to not rush me.
  • No reservations

Current Villagers​
Chrissy(Main Town)
Bud
Jeremiah
Carmen
Harry
Gabi
Yuka
Deena
Kid Cat
O'Hare
Rosie

Villagers in Red will be raffled

Last edited:
Merengue has moved into the wonderful world of Zippy!
You will need dreamie proof for her! :).

tumblr_mnquwmb1Bv1rhbc49o1_r2_1280.jpg

No reservations, first come first serve. If you are stalking for her plEasEEEE remember to put her in your sig as a dreamie or you will NOT get her :C.​

I'm confused...one of the cycling rules states that you "will never make [me] pay," but, then one of the users cycling "pets" on this thread is actually SELLING villagers according to their signature. Like, for actual money. Like, US Dollars. That seems a little odd to me. Is that even allowed? Does Nintendo know that you are making money off of their game? It's just kinda confusing, is all....

Name: Jerika mayor of sunstone
Friend Code: 0404-7057-1108
Who you are asking for: Merengue

Last edited:
Oops I realized she only just moved in, disregard my post. :3

Last edited:
I'm confused...one of the cycling rules states that you "will never make [me] pay," but, then one of the users cycling "pets" on this thread is actually SELLING villagers according to their signature. Like, for actual money. Like, US Dollars. That seems a little odd to me. Is that even allowed? Does Nintendo know that you are making money off of their game? It's just kinda confusing, is all....
My cycling is free. Im selling time, not the game. Please PM for more info :)

Can i Please have Merengue, in the name of moon?

Name: Konan of Cyprus
Friend Code: 4012-4689-2804
Who are you asking for: Merengue

Last edited:
I don't want to PM you for more info, because I think that people should see when you're obviously lying. You are clearly selling VILLAGERS. I'm not stupid. Beau, Merry, Chops, Peaches, Jacques? That's not time. You're selling villagers. You are profiting from Nintendo's game, and I'm certain that Nintendo isn't getting a cut of the money. I'm not an attorney, but I'm fairly certain that Nintendo isn't into other's making money where they could stand to make a profit. What you're doing is wrong.

I apologize for bumping thread with unrelated stuff, but I've seen this signature a few times and I'm surprised the mods haven't taken it down by now. I wouldn't have said anything if the rules in your cycling thread didn't blatantly contradict what your signature is advertising.

I do apologize, but if there are any arguments please do not have them in the thread, I do apologize.

Merengue JUST moved in, please do NOT fill forums out until I state they are in boxes. Thank youuu! <3.

Update: Derwin has pinged me he wants to move, he will be auto voided if no one asks within 2 hours. ^_^

Beau in boxes.
Reserved.
Cycling on hold until Beau is picked up.

Last edited:
xbiohazard0, I know you don't do reservations but do you do PMs for villagers? Either way, I'm lurking for Willow. :)

[
ATTACH=CONFIG]25653[/ATTACH]
Twiggy the Peppy Bird is in boxes.
She will be voided in 10 mins.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Back