• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Hi guys, its now time for me to swoop in and figure this mess out. I am Phaedra, Town Medium. I have the ability to contact dead players, and last night I contacted Farobi. I know the entire player list, and if you need further proof I can post messages that he had in the Quicktopic I have with him.

Of the claims that Farobi received, he got 6 blue claims, and if you include him being Cop, that equals about 7 supposed blues within the game. I also happen to know all of the townies (from both claims Farobi got and process of elimination), so I have deduced just about the entire playerlist of roles.

As far as mafia goes, there is at least 1 or mafia (or maybe even Arsonist) within the following group of people: Endless, heyden, PandaDarling, VanessaMay18, and Dad. I would especially keep a close eye on Endless/heyden/Dad. From what I've noticed about Day 2, Endless spent a lot of time focusing on nothing but trying to lynch the Arsonist simply because he got doused. This is a big no-no in my eyes. My suspicion of Endless relies solely on whether or not Dad is town.

As for heyden, I'm mainly suspicious of him because how he is seemingly connected to Dad/Endless. I've noticed that whenever heyden his scum, he has a tendancy to "scumlean" his partners while saying he would "prefer" a different lynch on someone who is really town. I believe this is what he has done in this post:

On a plane back to Sydney rn so I def won't be able to post but don't feel panda anymore esp with what Endless said with her PMs so likely gonna vote Dad/Sensai more the latterr cos I'm paranoid ok bye

Notice how he said he is likely to vote Dad/Sensai, yet still prefers Sensai. Hmm, I wonder who else wanted a Sensai lynch badly? oh yeah, Endless. Not only that, but he had a scumread on Endless several days ago and I don't understand the reasoning as to why that would change. It feels as if both Heyden and Endless have had a connection from the start.

My suspicion of heyden has a second reasoning behind it, but I'm not sure if I should point it out.

Here is something interesting to note: I have reason to believe that Endless manipulated Farobi into not inspecting him. Endless told Farobi that his role comes back as mafia in the event he's suspected. But then again, I don't see what reasoning there would be to do this when mafia killed Farobi as easily as that.

Something else you should know: ITookYourWaffles claimed Non-hostile 3rd Party to Farobi. I don't know the exact specifics of it, but I do know that his wincon is apparently to be night killed.

I'm less suspicious of Dad being mafia, given all of the messages he's sent me implying town. Not only that, but he was writing a "last will" like I was when I was talking to him and he showed it to me. Either way, if Endless is by chance town then it is probably Dad.

Anyway, this post was made out to be a "last will" and I sent it to 3 players. No use in hiding my role anymore (GIVEN A CERTAIN SOMEONE LEAKED MY ROLE YOU NAUGHTY), because I have a good feeling I can figure the game out with the information I've been provided.

I want all of you to message me with any information you may have because my role is 100% confirmable. Either way, I need to do much more analysis on the 5 players I've mentioned. And yeah, my suspicions are lackluster in evidence but I wrote this post as a last will in under 20 minutes.

Something else you should know: ITookYourWaffles claimed Non-hostile 3rd Party to Farobi. I don't know the exact specifics of it, but I do know that his wincon is apparently to be night killed.

Alright since this tea has been spilled it's time to clarify why I think waffles is very legitimately an unjester. Sometime during N1 she messaged me offering to give me information on Farobi that I would apparently benefit from because she wanted me to, in return, jail her and kill her. This means she honestly hadn't been fully reading all the thread up to that point because she knew I'd claimed jailer but didn't read into the detail where I explained that I don't have a quicktopic and the ability to kill my prisoner at the end of the night like a traditional jailer and she believed that I could by default after noticing what I'd claimed.

This, to me, feels like an authentic slip that leads me to believe she isn't lying about being unjester. I only didn't want to reveal this information because I was waiting to see if another person attempted to claim non-killing third party because if they did it'd be a bald-headed lie due to how much of an authentic slip this was and that I doubt there'd be two non-killing third party roles.

Ughhhh seriously Nesss? Okay I admit as well I have same info as Ness but didn't really wanna say it out loud cuz informations might leak and all and mafia cud take an advantage esp me

Fine no point hiding I'm 3rd party non-hostile unjester and you all know my win con now guys I need to get killed at night ONLY. Ness already said it thats right my dudes. With the 2 3rd parties then its total mafia of 3.

I only told Kat, Dad, Sensai and Farobi about this ehh no point trying to act sus and get my god damn wincon anyway :/

Have you guys noticed that theres one death note and thats dolbys

lemme stop you there. The fact that it was "on Dolby' in the flavor text also has no connotation to anything. I literally had to figure out where to put the message after writing the whole flavor text... and I picked Dolby's shoe.

As for heyden, I'm mainly suspicious of him because how he is seemingly connected to Dad/Endless. I've noticed that whenever heyden his scum, he has a tendancy to "scumlean" his partners while saying he would "prefer" a different lynch on someone who is really town. I believe this is what he has done in this post:

Notice how he said he is likely to vote Dad/Sensai, yet still prefers Sensai. Hmm, I wonder who else wanted a Sensai lynch badly? oh yeah, Endless. Not only that, but he had a scumread on Endless several days ago and I don't understand the reasoning as to why that would change. It feels as if both Heyden and Endless have had a connection from the start.
I wanted Sensai bc I had a feeling that one of the criers was arsonist bc they keep talking cryptically and about dousing, and why would a town crier do that? The messages matched what Sensai was talking about and honestly I could see Sensai slipping up like that accidentally. Unless it's mafia stirring up chaos then that would've been a different story, but via a few PM exchanges I highly doubt it's Sensai.

Ughhhh seriously Nesss? Okay I admit as well I have same info as Ness but didn't really wanna say it out loud cuz informations might leak and all and mafia cud take an advantage esp me

Fine no point hiding I'm 3rd party non-hostile unjester and you all know my win con now guys I need to get killed at night ONLY. Ness already said it thats right my dudes. With the 2 3rd parties then its total mafia of 3.

I only told Kat, Dad, Sensai and Farobi about this ehh no point trying to act sus and get my god damn wincon anyway :/

sorry, but I see you as dead weight. no hard feelings, its more helpful for it to be outted.

Is this basically a claim party? I already claimed to Ness but he knew my role prior so that whole thing just confirmed my trust in him.

I don't trust anybody else and I also have no clue on what is going on or what has gone on.

lemme stop you there. The fact that it was "on Dolby' in the flavor text also has no connotation to anything. I literally had to figure out where to put the message after writing the whole flavor text... and I picked Dolby's shoe.

Okay okay okay my bad dude

As for my connections with Dad and Endless, I was sus of both of them from the start but now I think I can trust them based on progress and PM exchanges.

- - - Post Merge - - -

7 blues imo is far too much against what seems to be a 3 person scumteam and 2 third parties

too ? so you think im bussing them ? honestly ill like you lynch me, ill vote myself if we can take one of these two down today.

They are a higher priority so I'd prefer if one of them were lynched, you haven't felt right this entire game so I feel sus about you. Bussing your team members when their lynches are inevitable isn't uncommon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yes we are going to lynch one of them because it is clear at this point that one or both of them are scum along with Panda and Heyden.

I highly doubt that Vanessa is scum and if she is then dear god she has certainly improved from other games.

Yknow the more I think about it I think we're dealing with scum!Abe, Ness makes some good points and Dad asking for discord comms seems very town

Back