• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

lol I can confirm that Heyden broke down to me in a PM after I slapped the intel Ness got me on him but I don't even need to do that, since he just surrendered in thread

and kinda Abe but i town read him for most of the game because he is better than everyone at this game ffs. yay

btw it's 4:45 am and I'm drowsy and tripping ahahahahah.

If Arsonist is fake there's one more mafia though. 3 mafia and 2 tp (one killing) would make sense. 4 mafia and 2 tp (one killing) not as much.

Wait why Panda?

because waffles had the entire scum team admitted to her, and she just told me all 3 of them

although it does contridict an earlier statement that waffles told me of 2/5 of my suspicions from my earlier post being correct though. Waffles did confirm however that Heyden/Endless are mafia.

because waffles had the entire scum team admitted to her, and she just told me all 3 of them

although it does contridict an earlier statement that waffles told me of 2/5 of my suspicions from my earlier post being correct though. Waffles did confirm however that Heyden/Endless are mafia.

I think I hear Abe quaking.

- - - Post Merge - - -

smh... why would any admit the whole scum team... so stupid.....

*when you're not interested in the game and just want it to end.*

the unjesters wincon is literally to die so I promised waffles we'd kill her but then this happens how is this even legal, it's completely against her wincon and it's just such a downie considering how hard scum has tried to get this far

Back