Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

I gotchu fam

Punchy was lynched day 1 after a flipping lot of switching back and forth last minute. He was town. Glow and Farobi were killed n1. Farobi was an outted detective, Glow was a not outted bus driver but it appears that maf somehow knew she was bus driver even though she even told a couple people via PM. There is a probably 3rd party arsonist who doused endless and heyden. Dad claimed jailor but a lot of people don't believe him because he jailed Kat who didn't get a PM notification and also that doesn't really make sense as a jailing choice. Evan is practically confirmed town because he thought he had been lynched day 1 (he had the same number of votes as punchy but punchy reached maj first) and said his role since he thought he was dead.

Evan and ness are almost certainly town because of a townslip in pm Ness brought forward (I don't think it's faked, that's the first thing you're going to ask)
Dad claims jailer.
Dad/Glow/Farobi (All claimed blue roles, glow hadn't revealed her actual role) had a pm circle n1. Glow/Farobi was killed, and Glow was blocked. (Glow was bus driver, Farobi was Detective [claimed])
From this, most have concluded that there was a mole in the pm circle, most people believe Dad was the mole, I'm under the impression that that notion is absurd - I believe there's another unclaimed member that was the mole.
Heyden was doused day 1, I've been doused day 2. I'm hunting the arsonist. Dw, I'm fairly confident it isn't you.
That's the tl;dr

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and the links

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...EMENT-NEEDED&p=7753285&viewfull=1#post7753285 and http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...EMENT-NEEDED&p=7753374&viewfull=1#post7753374

OFC ITS WEAK NOT EVEN BOTHER TRYING ANYMOREEEEEEE AND I EVEN THOUGHT DEDENNE IS MAFIA CUZ OF HER POST QUALITY UGHHH

Okay fine I admit I don't even bother to read everything after glow and farobi lynch and we're losing I'm like let **** it the pros handle the job plus they have more evidence cuz of BIG PM circle. I wanna feel part/involved in the game so much to keep up I'm not even confident to do this anymore if only Farobi send his information to me before his death I would have brought up everything to someone who to trust I don't even know whether to trust dad or not because of their death ughhhh I'm not even trying in this game nsdjaskjdnasj

I'm just surprised why people didn't pm me and ask regarding Farobi's death :)))))

Yikes
Ok I retract my statement about her being my second strongest townlean, this sounds like kingmaker

Honestly, I dont think she's mafia. Her constant mentions of her feeling disconnected makes me think she's alone. But Arso? I could def see that.

I have cleared about 7 messages from my inbox but please, if you have the means to, message me on discord. You can find me on the discord group as Geoni (Dad).

As for stuff that's gone on, it's mostly been Kat leading discussion and Vanessa providing some very 'meh' reads that I'm not a huge fan of. Right now I'm going to not discuss the PM circles too much because half of it would be presuming things, but I think there's a great chance that mafia learned it from Farobi himself, maybe Dolby, maybe Panda, and maybe another person I'm on the fence even being able to describe.

I would like to hear more from Panda, Mog, Zendel, and Trundle. Haven't heard much from these folks.

I have cleared about 7 messages from my inbox but please, if you have the means to, message me on discord. You can find me on the discord group as Geoni (Dad).

As for stuff that's gone on, it's mostly been Kat leading discussion and Vanessa providing some very 'meh' reads that I'm not a huge fan of. Right now I'm going to not discuss the PM circles too much because half of it would be presuming things, but I think there's a great chance that mafia learned it from Farobi himself, maybe Dolby, maybe Panda, and maybe another person I'm on the fence even being able to describe.

I would like to hear more from Panda, Mog, Zendel, and Trundle. Haven't heard much from these folks.

Anything in particular you're not a fan of? It was more meant to be a quick update on how I read everyone compared to my last reads list than a full backed up reads list, so I admit the quality isn't fantastic

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, @kat, here are those mog posts I was talking about:

mogyay said:
is farobi shady enough to lynch tho?? the kinda brazen pm's, the flawed (?) case on zendal and then the sudden withdrawl of it. admitting to sheeping abe's vote on dad basically. idk it all seems a bit too obvious lol

as for kat.. idk anymore at all

mogyay said:
i feel like mafia would kinda keep to themselves at the start? like pming so many people just seems careless? or maybe there's another agenda i'm not seeing

mogyay said:
what do we think about the 'i just want to be scumread not lynched' comment though :eyes: idk this is so annoying, logically voting glow makes sense rn but like why would mafia even do that

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...es-of-Mafia-Night-2-REPLACEMENT-NEEDED/page56 and on this page there are several more, of her in response to other players

Admittedly it's not as great quality content as I remember it, but at the time it gave me town vibes.

Also random question but Panda where do you know the term douse and arsonist from?

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually I probs should've asked by PM but w/e
also won't provide too much details on my PoE but the most sus for me rn is Panda and Trundle(Chele)

Town of Salem mostly.

So we won't we lynch Dad? His role claim doesn't make sense according to 1 of those 2 posts.

Any type of roleblocking is only known to a player if they are expecting a tangible result from the previous evening. A doctor expecting a player to have been saved, a cop/detective waiting for a result from the previous night, an arsonist expecting a player to be doused or dead, a trapper who placed a trap on someone, an inventor who sent a future action to another player, a messenger/crier waiting to see their own message posted that day. A townie or someone with an ability that doesn't act at night or has a passive night ability would not be notified that they were role blocked by any means.

Last edited:
So basically Kat could have indeed been roleblocked but we also have no way to confirm that

- - - Post Merge - - -

*I mean jailed not roleblocked

^ Yup.

Reminder that we got a little over 4 hours till EoN. Might be a good idea for us to all get a reads list together and post it at 9:59EST so we have an up-to-date reads list for everyone when they die.

@Dad So where do you stand on me/Dolby?

A reads list of a dead person that's posted just as the night ends is less useful than one posted mid-night phase.

I don't see where you're coming from with that Kat?

A reads list of a dead person that's posted just as the night ends is less useful than one posted mid-night phase.

I don't see where you're coming from with that Kat?
I was thinking so maf couldnt use it for night kil/arso for dousel, though I suppose a mid-night one would allow reactions.

Heyden - Slight scumlean/nullish; the arso n0 action kind of bothers me; "I wish dedenne was blue is kind of scumslip but coming from him why would a pro player scumslip?
In no world would that be considered a scumslip in retrospect but I can see where you're coming from. Also how does me being doused bother you?
Heyden - I mean he's definitely participating more so points for that but my earlier points about his contributions still stand, and also I really just don't know who else maf could be TBH
So, I'm 90% PoE at this point?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I keep clearing my inbox and it's annoying so pls discord me instead Hayden #4594

In no world would that be considered a scumslip in retrospect but I can see where you're coming from. Also how does me being doused bother you?

So, I'm 90% PoE at this point?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I keep clearing my inbox and it's annoying so pls discord me instead Hayden #4594

No, 80% scummy 20% POE :lemon:

Gonna do quick reads bc mobile but I'll elaborate if I get home in time

Lock town:
Evan

I'd be surprised if scum but not lock:
Dolby
Trundle
Heyden

I believe town due to wagonomics:
Panda
Sensai (less confident on the wagonomics part, but still here bc Evan clear)

Townlean:
Ness
Abe (if Dad's town, its him imo)

**** my pants if mafia but likely Arso:
Waffles

Scummy:
Zendel (looking forward to replacement)
Vanessa (her tunnel on me ended when Dads did which I find odd. Also feel eh on her in general but I wanna ISO her)
Mog
Dad

Gonna do quick reads bc mobile but I'll elaborate if I get home in time

Lock town:
Evan

I'd be surprised if scum but not lock:
Dolby
Trundle
Heyden

I believe town due to wagonomics:
Panda
Sensai (less confident on the wagonomics part, but still here bc Evan clear)

Townlean:
Ness
Abe (if Dad's town, its him imo)

**** my pants if mafia but likely Arso:
Waffles

Scummy:
Zendel (looking forward to replacement)
Vanessa (her tunnel on me ended when Dads did which I find odd. Also feel eh on her in general but I wanna ISO her)
Mog
Dad

When you have time can you elaborate on Zendel? He was a townlean in your last reads and I don't remember you ever mentioning him since then
And I mean I can't really defend the fact that Dad and I both stopped tunneling you at the same time, I just stopped because I really didn't think you seemed scummy anymore + jailernomics, so why would I keep tunneling you if I didn't think you were scum.

When you have time can you elaborate on Zendel? He was a townlean in your last reads and I don't remember you ever mentioning him since then
And I mean I can't really defend the fact that Dad and I both stopped tunneling you at the same time, I just stopped because I really didn't think you seemed scummy anymore + jailernomics, so why would I keep tunneling you if I didn't think you were scum.
I mean you wouldn't lol. Idk how I feel about your townread of me in general, but its one of those things to where there isnt evidence on either way.

On Zendel, look at N1 I believe? I feel like Zendel tried to fake the slip Punchy did.

Forgot about the PM thing with Ness and Evan so move Ness to the Dolby/Trundle/Heyden catagory

I mean you wouldn't lol. Idk how I feel about your townread of me in general, but its one of those things to where there isnt evidence on either way.

On Zendel, look at N1 I believe? I feel like Zendel tried to fake the slip Punchy did.

Forgot about the PM thing with Ness and Evan so move Ness to the Dolby/Trundle/Heyden catagory

Ohh right I remember that, yeah ok that's the same reason I moved him up on my list.

Back