• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

The first message seems useless, the second implies Heyden is BSing. Has he done something like this in prior games? Is this mafia trying to get an innocent killed?? Tbh this game confuses me

- - - Post Merge - - -

He should say who he jailed to you in PM. If he jailed someone who’s likely to be killed, they’ll just kill em tonight without worrying about one form of protection (don’t think Toads would have Doc and jail or in the same game)

Ohhhh right gotcha. That makes sense.

Yeah let’s keep the jail info in PMs for now

Why?

Dad could have jailed the arsonist or they could have forgotten to send in their action.
Cos it doesn't look very good for me.
Also 2 messages, I'm gonna say 1 is arso 1 is maf

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wanna point out as well that Heyden lied about being roleblocked or something in Kingmaker to save his ass so there is a possibility he could be lying about being doused too.
I don't have laptop access until the 27th, I've literally stated I don't have laptop access like 10 times
Ok but like

Am I the only one who sees how much less effort he's putting in? I know he said he was on his phone but still

- - - Post Merge - - -

Obvs by this logic I was not impressed with Panda's reads either, but that's a normal length for her.
I lied cos it somewhat saved town from losing. I have 0 benefit from claiming doused rn and I assure you I'm not lying this time lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait wrong way

I jailed Kat.

I offered to jail Farobi but of course he didn't want it and I didn't necessarily want him to either. I would have saved him but also roleblock him in doing so. I told glow to drive the action placed against Farobi onto someone she suspects so idk wtf happened there on her end.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aaah **** yeah I could have kept that to PMs but everyone in the thread is asking.

If nobody comes out as having been doused that raises flags.

Might have doused someone dead I guess tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

Poor glow tho she didn't post to avoid being killed night 1 and it happened : (

My guess with what happened is mafia roleblocked glow and has two kills. I think arsonist would be on maf team. 4 mafia and a killing 3rd party is too much. Or Heydenn is bsing about the getting doused thing. But I don't see why she would do that.

glow was probably roleblocked. I was expecting something to happen to me but given Farobi died, I was not informed I was roleblocked, and glow wasn't able to displace the kill on Farobi I think their actions were: roleblock or strongarm glow, kill glow (if no strongarm), kill Farobi, douse ____?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Might have doused someone dead I guess tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

Poor glow tho she didn't post to avoid being killed night 1 and it happened : (

why would they douse somebody dead? I definitely don't think arsonist is third party and I don't see mafia dousing somebody they are able to kill anyways. Why is this the first theory that pops up for you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also glow was very clear to me in PMing that she was indeed gonna drive what was done against Farobi.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My first choice was Panda but I got it changed to Kat on second thought. I don't like how she is lurking right now and will probably regret not sticking to my gut choice post-game but w/e.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cos it doesn't look very good for me.
Also 2 messages, I'm gonna say 1 is arso 1 is maf

Yeah it will end up looking bad but a kill is a kill. But omg why tf is that your defense here? If arsonist wanted to have you lynched and as a result didn't douse anyone in hopes of making you look sus and get you lynched, WHY? WHY WASTE ANOTHER KILL POTENTIAL TO GET YOU LYNCHED WHEN THEY ALREADY HAVE YOU PRIMED FOR DEATH ANYWAYS?

This is slippery af.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and what do you mean with the 2 messages thing?

Actually on second thought arsonist could be third party because duh 3 mafia = 2 kills. If arsonist is even real. I feel like mafia is well informed, at least informed enough to know glow has a role that is even more threatening to them than mine, because based on PMs I can assume that glow only revealed her actual role to a very select few.

A lynch on someone else is better than a lynch on them, and I'm already in deep enough **** for being doused, and I don't really want more of a wreck brought upon me if there's no other douses forcing me to claim.

As for the message thing, there's 2 messages, I doubt town has 2 criers or maybe even at all, one of those messages at least is from a hostile faction.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So you jailed Kat as an attempt to stop kils rather than to protect..?

Vanessa, the problem is that I was in a rush to make a reads list since I was inactive. So as I was reading through the whole thread from start to finish, I gathered up information about people. I mostly judged people from the start/middle of the game, but my reads have been affected since some people have roleclaimed and some people have just had a change in attitude to the game in general. So I had to cut some parts off people?s reads and they ended up being too short, which is why I?m doing them seperatly.

Also, clarification on my read on Heyden: he is not a scumlean, in fact he is a null. His assertive behaviour seems to me to be townlike, but as I have stated, his thing with the doctor PMing him seems ominous

ALSO reading through Chele because I saw that Chele visited glow's profile and could be one of the people she wrongly revealed herself to, and I only just now noticed this: a doctor PM'd Heydenn? I know I didn't PM Heydenn and I haven't seen a counterclaim to the doctor aspect of my role. Where did Heydenn mention this? Because I'm searching.

A lynch on someone else is better than a lynch on them, and I'm already in deep enough **** for being doused, and I don't really want more of a wreck brought upon me if there's no other douses forcing me to claim.

As for the message thing, there's 2 messages, I doubt town has 2 criers or maybe even at all, one of those messages at least is from a hostile faction.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So you jailed Kat as an attempt to stop kils rather than to protect..?

Yep. As I have mentioned I would roleblock whoever I protect in jailing them. glow also didn't want to be jailed and wanted to use her role.

Anyways, a lynch on someone else is better than a lynch on them? That's the only viable defense to my criticism of your defense that could make any semblance of sense but why would they try and put it on you if they could rack up more town death by trying to get somebody they haven't doused lynched? Which would be most of town that's still alive.

@Arstotzkan did you get a message from host informing you that you had an action taken against you? Which would of course be me jailing you? Because I did not get a message that I was roleblocked so jailing you should have went through. Meaning if people have an action taken against them, such as getting doused, they are informed by host about it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I find something interesting tho looking forward to this

Which would be?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heydenn is being doused a part of your role PM? Or was this PM'd to you by the host separate from the role PM?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't be undoused but doc can save me still but meh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have ideas who may have done it but idk if they'd be that obvious orrrrr idek

Because based on this it seems to suggest there was some invisible night 0 as people have theorized.

Well ****, I'm doused. I don't like being doused, so I'm going to explicitly hunt the arsonist by PoE.

Ftr, Occam's razor dictates that glow was roleblocked. Do you know what else Occam's razor dictates? It dictates farobi didn't have tight enough ****ing lips and that he let someone who was mafia know glow was busdriver.

Evan, do you know who farobi contacted with information about blue claims?

Glow dying is honestly great in one aspect, and that's that she is one sus I can tick off.

Okay that makes me feel slightly better about Kat and Endless. And Heydenn to a limited extend but I still hate that defense to Evan's question that I pointed out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually it might be cautionless to just trust people who have claimed to have been doused because if it's third party then mafia can get doused as well. But still, I for sure know Kat isn't the arsonist or a strongman/mafia roleblocker in the least.

@Arstotzkan did you get a message from host informing you that you had an action taken against you?
ffs why didn't you just jail Farobi a strongarm attack was so obvious I even warned him about this.

I got no notif tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

WHY DIDNT GLOW BUS FAROBI FFS

ffs why didn't you just jail Farobi a strongarm attack was so obvious I even warned him about this.

I got no notif tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

WHY DIDNT GLOW BUS FAROBI FFS

Apparently she did, though I think a strongarm would go through both busses and jails (it went through Sensai’s jail in Francise for example)

alright, this is ****ing weird:

-Doc may or may not have been on Farobi. He was warned about strongarm, I would have imagined he would have, yknow, tried to get other protections besides doc. So for that we have Jailer protection and BD protection.
- glow is a BD. Bussing Farobi to prevent a strongarm would have made way too much sense there. And considering Farobi denied dad's protection, I think this is the protection he was relying on. But, as we see, she's dead.
- Dad blocking me makes no sense unless his tunnel is so deep he's throwing the game? But like, from a scum!me perspective, why would any mafia plan be solid in the face of Dad FOSing me? And for scum to be confident enough to shoot Farobi who most certainly had protection, they had to be sure this was going to work
- glow claimed to Dad.
- glow was seen as suspicious, glow wouldn't have been a prime kill candidate if a lynch on them seemed likely, and she was still considered one of the more sus people in thread despite her blue claim.

****ing sue me for turning on you again Dad, but the only way I can rationalize last night is if youre scum.

Alright, last post for the night

At this point my strict POE leaves

Panda
Sensai
Vanessa
Mog yay
Zendel
Ness
Kat
Dedenne
Waffles
Endless
Heyden
Chele

Townlean
Chele
Kat
Waffles (really, people that I see as potential scum are SRing her)
Ness
Vanessa (personally feel that Vanessa is acting similarly to Kingmaker and Generic mafias)

Don?t particularly trust, but strategy wise it?s better to leave them around bc we know they can?t be arso
Heyden
Endless

Null
Panda
Dedenne
Zendel
Mog

Scummy
Sensai

These are fairly off the cuff and are pretty much a reflection of what my gut is telling me once you go below the townleans. Don?t have the energy for a particularly through analysis

As for Heyden and Endless having their own catagory, while I don?t particularly trust them, they carry the advantage of being confirmed town if we were to get rid of maf before arsonist, which does have some value

Back