Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

So if Kat got jailed, she can’t be strongarm? Or strong arm goes through jailer block too possibly?? Idk what happened there but Kat is definitely not arsonist and is super likely to be Town now in my view

Strongarm would go through protection, but I’m pretty sure it would be blocked

If it helps, this is my interaction with Heyden

Heyden said:
amazonevan19 said:
Hi heyden, got a couple questions for ya.
- what specifically did Toads tell you when you got doused?
- how do you think it was possible for you to be doused before the day phase was over?
-who do you think could be arsonist?
- do you think arsonist is scum or TP this game?

Thanks in advance. Merry Christmas, happy holidays, etc. and stay safe in the Philippines :)
Idk if I'm allowed to give it word for word but it said 'you were doused in gasoline'
Arsonist probably had a n0
Honestly I have a weird feeling it's within endless/ness/panda
definitely tp, it's too op to be on scum alongside KP unless the blues are super stacked

also merry christmas to you too and thanks haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Strongarm would go through protection, but I’m pretty sure it would be blocked

Got it, so Kat can’t be strongarm then. That means she can only be a goon or townie and I think she’s probably townie

ouch, snitches get stitches :'(

At risk of misinterpreting the rhyme as serious... I’m only going to air private stuff in the thread that I feel would help us determine people’s alignments, and not compromise our ability to win. Our conversation, to me, doesn’t tell me much about you, but I put it here so many pairs of eyes can examine it and maybe see something I didn’t. At this point, we’d have to believe both you AND Abe are lying about being doused, which would make both of you guys likely scum. Which would be dumb

To me, I don’t see why you’d have a problem with me posting our convo. :) it’s the only contact with someone I’ve initiated (the other convo Ness started)

Nah I'm just kidding

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not sure how to progress rn but I do believe someone in the 'circle' is scum. Something about glow being RB killed and getting farobi isnt just a coincidence unless it was pure luck

Goon, godfather, or townie Evan. And I'm pretty sure godfather is between Kat and Dolby if I am going to eliminate Endless and Ness which I am -very- partial to. And there's no way in hell host would put Endless/Dolby/me/glow/Ness/Kat all on the town side.

Toads can you open the voting thread?

Also back onto the godfather topic, with Endless out of the picture now I'm pretty sure it's Dad or Kat, since I think kat was in the pm circles? idrk. I highly doubt it's Dolby, his early game is pretty telling to me still.
My issue rn is going straight for the godfathers and avoiding everyone else which I'll admlt to doing but I feel thisll be the downfall of town if we keep this up.

Toads can you open the voting thread?

Also back onto the godfather topic, with Endless out of the picture now I'm pretty sure it's Dad or Kat, since I think kat was in the pm circles? idrk. I highly doubt it's Dolby, his early game is pretty telling to me still.

What about Dolby's early play redeems him from being a suspect?

What about Dolby's early play redeems him from being a suspect?
His post about the godfather scum safeclaim thing? (#185) idk how to explain the post or what its about, but its too genuine for him to be scum, plus his overall behaviour too is reflective of past town plays where he's not like fully rigid. He could be arso though.

My other arso guess is Panda, I wanna say arso has the anon message feature, and looking at how Panda interacted with the messages and responded to them felt awkward? Honestly I put her in townreads to see if I would get backlash but obv not so that's interesting since a lot of people scumread her.
She also sent me a PM saying 'you're the only one who can townread me!', it feels awkward looking back at it now.

Man since you dorks made a huge pm circle I guess 1/2 is in it
I can feel the intense drama tho anyway im so bored hit me up gimme questions or anything

Well I've received 0 pms but I don't really mind and I haven't sent any because I haven't had the need :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok
Uh
I just realized that it's obvious to me and I can't reveal it. Though ultimately it isn't game-changing unless scum don't have safe claims

Also, does anybody know anything about the show in relation to Toads quote. I'm trying to edge you towards something here

@Heyden this post?
It does seem very genuine, but some of his later posts can be questionable.
Once I get the computer it's investigation time

His post about the godfather scum safeclaim thing? (#185) idk how to explain the post or what its about, but its too genuine for him to be scum, plus his overall behaviour too is reflective of past town plays where he's not like fully rigid. He could be arso though.

My other arso guess is Panda, I wanna say arso has the anon message feature, and looking at how Panda interacted with the messages and responded to them felt awkward? Honestly I put her in townreads to see if I would get backlash but obv not so that's interesting since a lot of people scumread her.
She also sent me a PM saying 'you're the only one who can townread me!', it feels awkward looking back at it now.

Ridiculous reason to write someone like Dolby off tbh, especially given later reads and how it narrows down to him, Kat, and I suppose from your pov me, when it comes to the experienced player on mafia team. He can disagree that there has to be at least one moderately to highly experienced player on maf team all day long and I'll push that all day long.

As for Panda? She hasn't been at the center of the discussion and is sort of coasting through it, but notice how she did the same yesterday, voted for Evan during that very stupid moment that almost happened, and then went inactive only popping up when convenient. Claims to be busy irl but I can tell she has been lurking here and there at the bottom at times and is PMing despite how she could be dedicating some time to providing reads. She PMd me asking how she could convince me that she's town. I told her to actually make some reads in the thread so her stances are known, but she hasn't provided too much in terms of satisfying reads and her stances are taken in a minimal fashion, again, when convenient.

Maybe it is but it justs seems too genuine to fake especially early game. I guess he's somewhat capable of fabricating it but besides out of the current 4 I trust him the most. I don't know why I just honestly just have no trouble reading Dolby as of recent, his indecisive is telling tbh.

Did she PM you before or after your claim?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe it is but it justs seems too genuine to fake especially early game. I guess he's somewhat capable of fabricating it but besides out of the current 4 I trust him the most. I don't know why I just honestly just have no trouble reading Dolby as of recent, his indecisive is telling tbh.

Did she PM you before or after your claim?

After my claim. This was pretty recently, around 9 hours ago.

What is your opinion on the massive case Dolby pushed forward last night on Sensei? Something about it feels forced. I do like the fact that this was during night rather than today but it just seemed like a sus that came out of left field and was expanded upon through quote and meta fishing.

Reading on it now cos I don't recall seeing it before buuut I can see what you mean how he's digging deep to find signs of comparable meta, but I give him props for not only focusing on the GFs so my opinion doesn't really change. Only thing I don't like now that I think about it is his chele clearance pretty early and I still can't see why.

Hmm idk if I 100% believe Dad's jailor claim anymore since kat can't even confirm that she was jailed. Do people usually get a notification when jailed?

Also every day I'm getting a little more sus of Chele, I know she said she's super busy but she's done nothing since the first day and her few posts since then are starting to feel less relevant like last game.

@me being PM circles nah, Im not in any. Most I did last night was PM Farobi about the Vanessa/Heyden thing I mentioned to Dad, warned him about strongarm, and get a reply from Chele from a PM I sent her D1. I didn't know glow was a BD.

Dad said:
How does mafia even need to be sure of their plan? Literally all it takes is a strongman to overreach any concerns of blocking. Also you were one of my top suspects and I was torn between you and Panda because I was concerned Dolby could also be maf and if you both were, he was godfather and my roleblock wouldn't be much of a block. Again I wish I'd done it to Panda because she's probably mafia. I wasn't as sold by either your info dump on me nor your defense of the flip-flopping you did on me day 1.
Maf needs to be sure of their plan because shooting and not hitting is brutal for mafia and something that should be avoided at all cost. And with BD's existence, strongarm can't just power through that so they can't really be confident because any sane BD would BD Farobi there

"You wish you did Panda" ok but did you jail me just because "oh I find Kat sus" like would it change anything at night considering the chance of you jailing me was hella likely. I'm having a hard time believing you didnt follow that theough its logical end

If you know other people who knew glow's identity other than yourself Dad, why are you not pivoting to those people? Like those seem like obvious scum canidates. Also if youre sus of Dolby why would you want to keep the list of people who know secret if youre telling someone you sus anyway?

Reading on it now cos I don't recall seeing it before buuut I can see what you mean how he's digging deep to find signs of comparable meta, but I give him props for not only focusing on the GFs so my opinion doesn't really change. Only thing I don't like now that I think about it is his chele clearance pretty early and I still can't see why.

I'll give Dolby that for actually doing an ISO on me, but then to compare my play in this game to Alola which was already a mess in itself (no offence zendel) with points that I have already disproved is just baffling.

I'm really beginning to be concerned about this whole "godfather is scum" thing in general. Kat isn't able to confirm she was jailed still leaving Dad in the open, Glow turned out to be a PR, then there's Abe and Dolby who seem to have their own PM circles.

Another thing that hasn't been brought up much is how Panda has coasted entirely through D1 and N1 and used the mess that as EOD1 to vote for evan unnoticed then post a **** tonne of fluff just to make herself look better. Ik you just brought up Panda Heyden and wanted to townlean her but she's done nothing significant at all and only did her first reads list near the EON, even then not providing explainations.

Back