• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Because sensai brought it up I dont see the problem me bringing it up as well. Y'all th8nk Heyden would do the same thing as before?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Doctor are u an idiot?

Probably there is none assuming Dad’s telling the truth. however, Glow would’ve bussed Farobi I feel, which makes me think that we have a true strongarm

Cheeky ****s.

Good luck town

Edit: Give me obs please

Last edited:
BeLiEvE tHe dOUse cLaiM if yOu WiLl, poNdEr uPoN PreVioUs gAmEs

who has good memory with past games !! help

All i can think of is bianca's game in which the arsonist was maf and doused 3 people before igniting. Idk how much of that information is relevant

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also did anyone get doused

Yeah, Farobi was definetely a strongarm kill unless maf got lucky on their block. But I gotta clear something up first

If a strongarm kills player A, and bus driver buses A and B, who dies in that situation?

Welp we’re officially ****ed

What the hell happened doctor?

Also, I’d be down for a Dolby lynch train

I don’t hold the people voting against me at EoD chaos too hard, because wagonomics, but Panda is a bit sketch for kicking it off very subtly imo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also why is Panda using the magazine cut out text?

Welp we’re officially ****ed

What the hell happened doctor?

Also, I’d be down for a Dolby lynch train

I don’t hold the people voting against me at EoD chaos too hard, because wagonomics, but Panda is a bit sketch for kicking it off very subtly imo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also why is Panda using the magazine cut out text?

how did i kick it off ? seriously, i voted myself i didnt know what to do it was all a mess thenPunchy voted themselves so i was like oh no def not, and voted you, sorry, not sorry.

2/3 of the blue claims are who they say they are, that leaves dad. Who’d he jail?
Tbh, I’d rather Dad just say who to you in the event he couldn’t do it two nights in a row. Gives maf a free kill probably if he jailed someone still alive and can’t jail the same person twice in a row, and you’re confirmed

See Panda that’s what everyone who voted for me says, but what I fail to see is why me. Why was I determined to be the vote getter last second like that? The wagon could have swung another way entirely but perhaps scum saw me as an easy target cuz I had some votes already and didn’t want punchy’s blood on their hands just yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also did anyone get doused? I didn’t. Maybe dad jailed arsonist

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbh, I’d rather Dad just say who to you in the event he couldn’t do it two nights in a row. Gives maf a free kill probably if he jailed someone still alive and can’t jail the same person twice in a row, and you’re confirmed

I’ve reread this four times and I still don’t get what you’re trying to say

See Panda that’s what everyone who voted for me says, but what I fail to see is why me. Why was I determined to be the vote getter last second like that? The wagon could have swung another way entirely but perhaps scum saw me as an easy target cuz I had some votes already and didn’t want punchy’s blood on their hands just yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also did anyone get doused? I didn’t. Maybe dad jailed arsonist

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’ve reread this four times and I still don’t get what you’re trying to say

He should say who he jailed to you in PM. If he jailed someone who’s likely to be killed, they’ll just kill em tonight without worrying about one form of protection (don’t think Toads would have Doc and jail or in the same game)

Back