• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

I kinda remember sk! chick did say that

She pretended she doesnt know what sk means but shes actually sk and won the game i think

why dont you vote for one of them then ? i dont understand why you are telling us to lynch one of them but you aren't voting for either of them yourself ?

Sorry my parents have been interrupting me, I’m going to vote Farobi right now

When did Punchy drop his sus of Farobi and go after Kat? I'm fine with either of them, but considering that I've said earlier that one of them is scum, I don't like Punchy going after Kat when he could have gone for top sus Farobi, gimme a sec to skim Punchy's filter

Oh I thought it was supposed to end 40 minutes ago hence the rush to get the info out there. Also yeah if you don't think I'm mafia get your vote off me Farobi.

I'm sticking with my vote to lynch Kat. I don't like how she has just flipped back around on me once again, once everyone accepted my blue claim after I explained it, and continues the behavior she demonstrated when Endless presented a case against me earlier in the day and after some votes piled on her she came out as Shannon, vanilla townie. If I were vanilla townie in her position I wouldn't have done that but given I am actually a blue with a dual PR, I had to claim when votes piled on me if just for the sake of being useful for one night in the least.

Another thing to note is that in the past few minutes Kat has sent me messages with a lot of various information that she has gathered through her PMing, namely that glow didn't buy that she was scum, that she was wrong about the guess at what PR she really was (which I won't fully explain here for glow's sake), that Panda PMd her that she didn't like Kats glow push, and also just stated some general guesses as to what's up with Heydenn and Vanessa which I don't feel the need to explain in detail atm (I'll only PM you further details on this stuff IF I trust you because if Kat gave me this info with good intentions then I need not spill it all.

I told her this in the PM and she should probably expect that Id spill this tea in the thread: the information in these PMs was unsolicited in a time when she faces a lynch alongside me, which given she responded that she fully expects to be lynched, I see as either general honesty to a role she trusts if she flips green or a last minute ploy to get it on somebody else.

When did Punchy drop his sus of Farobi and go after Kat? I'm fine with either of them, but considering that I've said earlier that one of them is scum, I don't like Punchy going after Kat when he could have gone for top sus Farobi, gimme a sec to skim Punchy's filter
Punchy hardcore TRs me I think, I don't think his post was saying I was scummy but more as an attempt to save dad

I don't think Kat is scum. I 100% believe Dad's claim.

Punchy hardcore TRs me I think, I don't think his post was saying I was scummy but more as an attempt to save dad

Yeah, but I just said FArobi had 2 votes. We've been saying for awhile that maf's between Farobi and Punchy (only one) and I find it weird

Ok. 8 minutes is enough. Votes are piling but i tgink its important now.

Im a blue role

Back