• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

If the wagon is on me of ****ing course im getting it off. Im choosing who i think is mafia for real.

pretty sure you're just peachy right now considering the wagon isn't even on you. you could easily do this as an attempt to fly under the radar.

Farobi, can you put your money where your mouth is and unvote Dad quickly

Ok yeah this is bad. First paragraph is ok, honestly would expect it from you. You could easily look at Dedenne's past games to see her behavior, or go after more than one person. Your "dad's claim is alright.." summary stuff is basically copying what everybody else has been saying as well.

I could type coherently but im on my phone so my message might not be really organized. I mean, if dad is really blue then im unsure now who could be the godfather among you, glow, and kat. So id rather not risk voting them .

Btw dont look at me with red-tinted glasses and a ready hammer because you guys just really look like your avout ready to pull the trigger on me.

there was no wagon on you when you said that mdude. Suspicion on you, sure, but not a wagon.

Ness, Dolby and I were threatening to pivot to him but yeah no wagon was on Farobi yet. I don’t blame him so much for reacting the way he did (I’ve done the same as town/blue getting sussed before EoD) but his push to dedenne is concerning.

I could type coherently but im on my phone so my message might not be really organized. I mean, if dad is really blue then im unsure now who could be the godfather among you, glow, and kat. So id rather not risk voting them .

Btw dont look at me with red-tinted glasses and a ready hammer because you guys just really look like your avout ready to pull the trigger on me.
Unvote. Dad. Now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness, Dolby and I were threatening to pivot to him but yeah no wagon was on Farobi yet. I don’t blame him so much for reacting the way he did (I’ve done the same as town/blue getting sussed before EoD) but his push to dedenne is concerning.
I was mainly referring to the dedenne push bc he was saying ofc he was switching to dedenne it wasn't himself. Also I voted for Farobi so.

@Farobi who else besides Ded do you think can be on the mafia team ?

I dont think dad is there anymore.

Dedenee and punchy are a likely team
If i were to pick a new gf, glow and kat are equal picks in my eyes

VERY confident town (bold is confirmed imo):
Dad
Punchy

Chele
Dolby
Endless

town lean:
Ness
Sensai
Farobi
Zendel
Vanessa
Heyden

null:
Dedenne2
Waffles
Mogyay

scum is 75% within these two, if not both:
AmazonEvan19
PandaDarling

she's ****ing scum pls lynch:
Glow

Glow/Panda is almost certainly a team with Panda's earlier comment and general lackluster content. I'd say it's Glow/Panda/Waffles or Glow/Panda/Mog maybe? And Evan with the Arso? I could see Glow/Panda/Evan too, actually yeah.

An important lesson of the day tho:
zcmvkoI.gif

If yall want some clarification on anyone while I'm still alive, hmu, gonna write some PMs detailing some other smaller thoughts I have
Parts of this are amazing and also show why ppl think it's u me and Dad.

Ugh

From his perspective, besides Dedenne, I honestly feel that it would make sense in his eyes

Btw is it 23 minutes left? Cause i got to go somewhere. I promise i'll write something over night thats more well thought out.

I could type coherently but im on my phone so my message might not be really organized. I mean, if dad is really blue then im unsure now who could be the godfather among you [Dolby], glow, and kat. So id rather not risk voting them .

Ah inconsistency my good old friend.

WAIT ! why would you vote for Dedenee when you can vote for Kat rn and get your sus lynched ? you are trying to stay mutual ?

Farobi, did you read dedenne in her last two games? If so, why are you pushing her now? If not, what makes you so sure she?s scum?

Ah inconsistency my good old friend.
Bruh im inconsistent even if im town. Dolby is less likely compared to you too, but tbf i havent read glows case properly yet

- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIT ! why would you vote for Dedenee when you can vote for Kat rn and get your sus lynched ? you are trying to stay mutual ?

Sorry, i havent been looking at the vote count but as i said i am more unsure as to whos the gf so id rather not risk going that route. Whos the votes tying to?

I’m getting more and more comfortable with lynching Farobi tbh. Punchy or Farobi, idc, just get one of those two

Farobi, did you read dedenne in her last two games? If so, why are you pushing her now? If not, what makes you so sure she’s scum?

Not too deeply, but i can sense shes new. Any question is fine as a noob, a question asking what a godfather is seems kind of a stretch to act as if you dont know. Playing the noob card basicaly

Back