• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

tbh I don't think glow's wagon would have the steam for a vote on her but I do wanna note her absence for future ref

i'm reading every other page, at my mom's house and i'm supposed to be spending time with her and she's complaining about me being on my phone the whole time. can't win *shrug*

i honestly want to self vote i'm that overwhelmed with your constant tunnel on me while Dolby is obvious mafia lol

Hence why i wanted to pm others. Hence why i wanted to find people to trust earlier.

if i do self vote will you guys promise to lynch Dolby

i'm reading every other page, at my mom's house and i'm supposed to be spending time with her and she's complaining about me being on my phone the whole time. can't win *shrug*

i honestly want to self vote i'm that overwhelmed with your constant tunnel on me while Dolby is obvious mafia lol
oof I'm sorry, I feel that :(

Your case on Dolby is ****ty tho

People hold off on Farobi for a moment he did indeed PM a lot of people early in looking who to trust even though he did it in a weird manner. I still kinda sus him but I also sus Kat and it's between the two of them I'd be willing to risk losing Kat over losing a potential Blue. Ugh

Back