• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

i PM'd Farobi "we're gonna lynch you ok ?" and he responded "dont, thats a really bad idea."

but i dont know why they aren't here in thread.

i PM'd Farobi "we're gonna lynch you ok ?" and he responded "dont, thats a really bad idea."

I'm down for a Farobi lynch tbh then that's SUPER sketch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can we Not do a Punchy lynch

And the fact that he hasn't unvoted Dad

Yeah, I could conceivibly be way off on Farobi/Punchy. Not sure how I feel about Kat/Glow, but I'll unvote now as a show of willingness to BW Farobi/Punchy

Hmm sorry I've been trying to read up so i may have ended up skimming some parts. Many of the points against me are just the PMs > scumhunting and who i decide to pm.. I already explained why I PM'd people and yeah tbh I am looking for people to trust at the start cause thats how i thought this format worked. Jeez, if me making use of PMs is the reason for a lynch then whatever.

I'm still keen on voting for dedenee because she's low risk and potentially mafia based on what I see. I think shes mafia because of her acting uncertain which is a possible new scum tactic that i have seen other noob scum used before. Dad's claim is alright, glow is really a big question mark for me still, and kat is slowly getting out of my hard tr. That is all, i implore people to not risk and vote dedenee, which may be hard tho since she cant defend herself but Im 70% shes mafia

Hmm sorry I've been trying to read up so i may have ended up skimming some parts. Many of the points against me are just the PMs > scumhunting and who i decide to pm.. I already explained why I PM'd people and yeah tbh I am looking for people to trust at the start cause thats how i thought this format worked. Jeez, if me making use of PMs is the reason for a lynch then whatever.

I'm still keen on voting for dedenee because she's low risk and potentially mafia based on what I see. I think shes mafia because of her acting uncertain which is a possible new scum tactic that i have seen other noob scum used before. Dad's claim is alright, glow is really a big question mark for me still, and kat is slowly getting out of my hard tr. That is all, i implore people to not risk and vote dedenee, which may be hard tho since she cant defend herself but Im 70% shes mafia

(a) I can form my own opinions just fine, thank you
(b) I wanted to see who you and the other two would pivot to, but all I got was a typical Ness explosion, so that didn?t help me all that much :lemon:

cry me a river evan

(A) unvote Dad now you mofo and maybe we’ll talk
(B) dedenne is a bad pick. She’s acted like this the past two games and was town. Sure she could replicate her town meta but she’s far from the best pick

And uncertainty isn't a sign of noob town either?

By the way im on my phone so i was procrastinating making a post because i did save some quotes for when i am available in the computer, but that might be on the night phase already so yeah

i dislike how Farobi is trying to start a dedenne wagon. feels like an attempt to try and stay off a major wagon.

this is the count i have

3 dad, 4 kat, 1 farobi, 3 glow, 1 punchy

i'm hardclaiming blue, this is way way too close. not claiming my actual role unless needed.

dolby if you're town you just pushed 2 blue roles and 1 town (punchy) for lynch. lol
I mean, if you aren't fake claiming and either you or dad (or both) die tonight, Dolby is pretty much scum. Honestly his constant defense on himself is kind of worrying me (Btw I don't believe your claim)

Not just uncertainty. She asked what a GODFATHER was which if she has played games before that should be obvious. Chick did the same thing before when she pretended she didn't know who the "bad team" was in SK Mini Mafia where.. surprise.. she was the SK.

Ok yeah this is bad. First paragraph is ok, honestly would expect it from you. You could easily look at Dedenne's past games to see her behavior, or go after more than one person. Your "dad's claim is alright.." summary stuff is basically copying what everybody else has been saying as well.

i dislike how Farobi is trying to start a dedenne wagon. feels like an attempt to try and stay off a major wagon.

If the wagon is on me of ****ing course im getting it off. Im choosing who i think is mafia for real.

Not just uncertainty. She asked what a GODFATHER was which if she has played games before that should be obvious. Chick did the same thing before when she pretended she didn't know who the "bad team" was in SK Mini Mafia where.. surprise.. she was the SK.

Ok, clearly you did research lol. Why do you think she's acting differently.

Moreover, the previous two games were of such a size that godfather was never brought into terms, though I'd have to check

Same, plus it’s for piss poor reasoning but to be fair, he hasn’t seen dedenne play before I don’t think.

Back