Mafia The Quest for King - Mafia | Game Thread | GAME OVER

you and ribbit both gotta be kidding me
volt pls i beg

let me talk for the next 7 minutes and work this out i’m freaking paranoid now

in my mind we had a guaranteed mafia tomorrow but if that’s not the case i will have thrown the game by siting and doing nothing

ngl im kinda wavering on ribbit being maf here cuz idk if theyd active post as wolf rn? like they dont seem concerned at all it feels weird to me if they're w
I mean by that logic the mafia team is Arstotzkan, Geoni, and a third person because if the standard is "wolf wouldn't be active-posting"...

i think jacob could be a mafia that gets something special from being kinged but only because his insistence on being king pinged me
i thought he was otherwise townie but we'll see

volt pls i beg

let me talk for the next 7 minutes and work this out i’m freaking paranoid now

in my mind we had a guaranteed mafia tomorrow but if that’s not the case i will have thrown the game by siting and doing nothing
if youre town you will do a great service by showing what trent got

I mean by that logic the mafia team is Arstotzkan, Geoni, and a third person because if the standard is "wolf wouldn't be active-posting"...
I meant that it feels unlikely she'd be actively posting and seeming fairly carefree in the last 15 min or so in the context of her probably going to be dying tonight

@ribbitribbon if you're town inspect Trent and your death will still give info

I don't think you're town. though this is the first time I've ever seen a CC over role names. I think that's too unlikely

the one time i actually should've done my mafia game homework and i dipped bc my life happened ugh im sorry i cant provide anything and nobody is listening

i think jacob could be a mafia that gets something special from being kinged but only because his insistence on being king pinged me
i thought he was otherwise townie but we'll see
I just get a bad feeling town loses cuz im not getting kinged especially cuz theres no info gain on me like i said

@ribbitribbon if you're town inspect Trent and your death will still give info

I don't think you're town. though this is the first time I've ever seen a CC over role names. I think that's too unlikely
yes obviously

i already talked about this

but i’m paranoid now that there won’t be a tomorrow

yes ik like your potential vote on volt
I was originally fine with kinging either Jacob or Volt
but like, Jacob advocated for it so hard that I got a lil suspicious of it, ironically 💀

they're both killing the same person so I was just confused by his perspective, it's something to talk abt tmrw though if we're still here ig

Volt, you were my first and only love. You are the Aether to my Lumine

I think this is the right voice and the wolves are flailing bc we finally got the power back

I just get a bad feeling town loses cuz im not getting kinged especially cuz theres no info gain on me like i said
hopefully not lmao
Post automatically merged:

Volt, you were my first and only love. You are the Aether to my Lumine

I think this is the right voice and the wolves are flailing bc we finally got the power back
i thought you guys played honkai star rail... why the genshin reference?! help
Post automatically merged:

anyway dan is still mafia bye

volt all i ask is you think and reread before choosing a kill

i’m so sorry

Back