Mafia The Quest for King - Mafia | Game Thread | GAME OVER

I'm not sold on them being town personally so you're right in that it'd be info gain for me personally if they did kill a wolf, but basically the entire rest of the town is townreading volt

I'm talking about information gain in terms of the entire town, much more useful for the entire town to see that i killed a wolf than it would be if volt is villager and killed a wolf
I really don't understand why this is your thought process tho

either way you want the same person dead

unless you like really distrust Volt, I can't understand why you're this adamant about confirming yourself by being king

you can confirm yourself in other ways :/
like I was already kinda townleaning you (though I'm getting worried now but that's a problem for tomorrow)

(I also think you're overplaying how confirming killing Ribbit would be)
(like I literally think she's town lol)

I'm not sold on them being town personally so you're right in that it'd be info gain for me personally if they did kill a wolf, but basically the entire rest of the town is townreading volt

I'm talking about information gain in terms of the entire town, much more useful for the entire town to see that i killed a wolf than it would be if volt is villager and killed a wolf
people trust Volt more. At this point any wolf would vote off Ribbit or me so idk if that matters for a CC

I really don't understand why this is your thought process tho

either way you want the same person dead

unless you like really distrust Volt, I can't understand why you're this adamant about confirming yourself by being king

you can confirm yourself in other ways :/
like I was already kinda townleaning you (though I'm getting worried now but that's a problem for tomorrow)
because we lose if i dont get confirmed or at least some mech info that im town because we'll just lose by me getting eventually miskilled even if town does get the king in future

i think that proving jacobs role is especially more important than volt as well- especially if town!dan trs them already because of the softing

it will force jacob to either turn himself in or kill a teammate, or prove he's town
Post automatically merged:

and either way town dies- one just gives us more information

and once again i DONT trust volt

i think that proving jacobs role is especially more important than volt as well- especially if town!dan trs them already because of the softing

it will force jacob to either turn himself in or kill a teammate, or prove he's town

and either way town dies- one just gives us more information

WHY

Kat's also probably getting MKd and no one rlly seems bothered by that so she's probably town rip

i don’t feel like fighting it since we’ll get a report but i beg tomorrow you look into geoni

who to vote hmm 🫠

if you don't trust Volt, isn't it better that she confirms herself?

(I also think you're overplaying how confirming killing Ribbit would be)
(like I literally think she's town lol)
then what the hell do you think about dan

like bc u tr ribbit you're going to let volt, dans strongest tr, make the kill?

Back