• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia The Quest for King - Mafia | Game Thread | GAME OVER

(on page 30, giving myself a small break)
I feel like a lot of these posts are taking up space and saying nothing good grief

I’ll just say that there’s not a world in my mind that all of the wolves are within Oath/Trent/Arstotzkan/Ribbit (?), I legit think there’s only one, maybe 2. Depending on which one it could be would open up different possibilities for the rest of the list.
Do you feel like the arstozkan read is a bit stale given her content had only covered the first 24 hours

Do you feel like the arstozkan read is a bit stale given her content had only covered the first 24 hours
No I don’t truthfully. If not her is there another option beyond the 4 I said you’d think of?

oh actually for what it's worth, scheduling wise I had a TTRPG session on both Saturday and Sunday, my dad visited Sunday/Tuesday, and Monday I was at this big eclipse celebration thing since we had totality, and today before now I was at work, if you guys wanted to know what I was up to in my absence

oh actually for what it's worth, scheduling wise I had a TTRPG session on both Saturday and Sunday, my dad visited Sunday/Tuesday, and Monday I was at this big eclipse celebration thing since we had totality, and today before now I was at work, if you guys wanted to know what I was up to in my absence
I'm in Canada rn and saw totality it was p awesome

Alright fine I’ll reveal part of my hand: I’m a power role. Sorry for whatever chaos this causes but yall just need to trust me on this I’m so serious.

Making me king would basically guarantee a cleared slot on Day 3, and potentially keep me alive until Day 4. If there’s any amount of overthinking on whether I’m lying, it might not work. But I’d functionally be immune enough to take town into the endgame. For the love of god, take into account what I’ve been saying the last few phases and apply it to my current situation.

No, I won’t take questions on what my action is, I’ll let mafia guess how dangerous I am.

Sorry, a cleared slot?

IDK what the term means there
Universal townread, little argument for whether I’m lying.

Again, I get how this looks, but given that everyone and their mother town reads me and the fear I have that my death would lead to chronic overthinking about who or why I died, I don’t wanna take the risk.

Alright fine I’ll reveal part of my hand: I’m a power role. Sorry for whatever chaos this causes but yall just need to trust me on this I’m so serious.

Making me king would basically guarantee a cleared slot on Day 3, and potentially keep me alive until Day 4. If there’s any amount of overthinking on whether I’m lying, it might not work. But I’d functionally be immune enough to take town into the endgame. For the love of god, take into account what I’ve been saying the last few phases and apply it to my current situation.

No, I won’t take questions on what my action is, I’ll let mafia guess how dangerous I am.
Okay, this is fine

Universal townread, little argument for whether I’m lying.

Again, I get how this looks, but given that everyone and their mother town reads me and the fear I have that my death would lead to chronic overthinking about who or why I died, I don’t wanna take the risk.
I don't see how making you king guarantees you as a confirmed town.

Ness, I trust my vote for you but please consider what I have said today. See the light at the end of the tunnel

I have to go to night class now. I’m parking my vote on Dan. Trust what I’m saying and I encourage both Occam’s Razor and critical thinking.

Pay special attention to anyone that actively resists myself as King should this not workout, even if they’re subtle about it.

Call me Fortnite the way I be tilting, I'll be catching up or giving up one of the two because Gabby was right, I do be hating this game and should have just played public among us lobbies.

dan i understand it now
you should take your own path i dont mind it. its gonna have its benefits

Back