• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Mafia The Quest for King - Mafia | Game Thread | GAME OVER

i kind of like the idea of a ribbit king but i need to iso
Im good with a Ribbit King
Post automatically merged:

That's still 20 something pages and I've been ready to strangle god all day 😭 suppose that's what I signed up for in mafia in fairness

Does day end today or tomorrow?
this is why Im so happy TBT switched to closed thread nights

alright I'll be in the trenches folks, gonna say now do not expect me to come down with God's gospel but I'll be back with thoughts in an hour if all goes well
14a.jpg

volt I need us to align our chakras for a moment

ender is looking a bit better now

Last edited:
Here's a shred of reasoning on why I'm objectively the best choice. Think about it from an objective point of reasoning before we vote for someone random like Ribbit.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

u dont understand how hard im trying
we are on different paths but I don't want to follow the one that leads to destruction. ive made it abundantly clear I want you to find me like how I found you

i should have put a league of legends pfp smh
that would end in rage and innting

/ff

Here's a shred of reasoning on why I'm objectively the best choice. Think about it from an objective point of reasoning before we vote for someone random like Ribbit.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
ness i’m still waiting for a reply on this
we can talk it out
i genuinely want to hear what is making your gut feeling about me and reason with you

we are on different paths but I don't want to follow the one that leads to destruction. ive made it abundantly clear I want you to find me like how I found you

that would end in rage and innting

/ff

is voting ness the path of destruction

is voting ness the path of destruction
I’l lead you down the path that rocks. Oh MAMA! Let’s rock n roll!!

ness i’m still waiting for a reply on this

i genuinely want to hear what is making your gut feeling about me and reason with you
Cop out response but I wouldn’t kill you honestly. I get the impression you’re town but it’s my paranoia and I’ve had an impression that you’re lower on the totem pole than Jacob/Annika, atleast mentally.

I’ll just say that there’s not a world in my mind that all of the wolves are within Oath/Trent/Arstotzkan/Ribbit (?), I legit think there’s only one, maybe 2. Depending on which one it could be would open up different possibilities for the rest of the list.

Back