• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia The Quest for King - Mafia | Game Thread | GAME OVER

but if the what if is a viable option why would you ignore it to justify a push?
That comes down to the judgement call you make when you come to wolfread someone.

But literally any wolfread you make I could what-if it to sound towny up until the point you have big case.

I don't care if you read someone different than me. Go ahead. Different opinions on slots are how we can help other town course-correct by discussing our opinions. And I could be wrong.

But my read on the matter is that I've considered the what-if and find it less likely than other people seem to.

are you out of the running? i was literally about to use my first vote on you until you just said that

or are you talking about outside of yourself
I'm definitely up for running but I'm more talking about where my vote ends up. Volt is said that way because I think that's the most agreed on townread in thread atm.

That comes down to the judgement call you make when you come to wolfread someone.

But literally any wolfread you make I could what-if it to sound towny up until the point you have big case.

I don't care if you read someone different than me. Go ahead. Different opinions on slots are how we can help other town course-correct by discussing our opinions. And I could be wrong.

But my read on the matter is that I've considered the what-if and find it less likely than other people seem to.
ok thank you for specifying that actually helps me understand your thinking better. for me i see frustrated oath town more than mafia oath (pre-iso) but i didn't pick up your difference of opinion as strongly as i should've

Honestly just read after the Day 2 post and you’ll be fine enough.
That's still 20 something pages and I've been ready to strangle god all day 😭 suppose that's what I signed up for in mafia in fairness

Does day end today or tomorrow?

That's still 20 something pages and I've been ready to strangle god all day 😭 suppose that's what I signed up for in mafia in fairness

Does day end today or tomorrow?
today
we got 2 and a half hours

Back