The Pro-ACNL (Anti-rant) Thread

I love that Gracie says nothing to you when you walk in her store! 'Nuff said!

It's been an amazing game; I honestly can't believe how long it took me to finally play it. Hands down the best Christmas present I've received in recent years!

I love all my villager's quirks and conversations with them. I love that my wife remembers my villagers and vice versa. When we talk on the phone, we tell each other things that happened both in RL and in ACNL. Like what drama or things happened in ACNL, whether or not we were able to find interesting furniture, etc. I also love that we look for items for one another. It makes the game that much more fun because we like surprising one another with gems that we find in our stores.

I also love becoming a part of this forum. I used to play online games and was a part of a forum... and I realized how much I missed just chatting with people online. It's a really nice place away from RL.

I like how relaxing the game is- I can get a coffee from Brewster's and then drink it in the Museum while watching fish. Its incredibly calming.

I also like how inspiring it is. Since i've picked it back up, I've been drawing so much.

No matter how long I put it down, my animal friends don't hold it against me too harshly. And Isabelle is always loyally taking care of Haven in my stead.

I also love the game, largely because it's slow paced and relaxing. No stress.

I absolutely love qr codes (I'm obsessed)
Love how many holidays there are
Love how many different furniture items there are, you can decorate just about any way you want
The pwps were a wonderful addition this game
Being mayor is fun
The island is fun and the games
The villagers are sweet, I really enjoy how close you become to them with time.

Been playing this since it came out (except a few short breaks), and I still love it

I've been taking advantage of Cyrus a lot more lately, and I'm loving the way my rooms are looking! It just feels so unique compared to the way my rooms used to look. Not to mention Cyrus is a total cutie (he may be up there with my faves Booker and Brewster!)

I've been taking advantage of Cyrus a lot more lately, and I'm loving the way my rooms are looking! It just feels so unique compared to the way my rooms used to look.

I know what you mean! :eek: I refurbished my regal set to royal green and swapped the regal flooring with the classic one and I love how it looks! :D I've also refurbish my cabana set (rainbow), the lovely set (pink and white), blue set (light blue), and I've also refurbished some of my instruments (the grand piano to white <333 and the rock guitar to red) :3 Yeah, I love them! :D

I love the interactions between villagers. The cutest thing just happened today. Stitches told me he and Cally had a fight and asked me to deliver an apology present. When I gave it to Cally she said she wanted to apologize too and was happy they could mend their friendship. About a minute later I saw them talking on the bridge and they were doing the happy emote. Then they walked around whistling. It was adorable. I love that the villagers have lives and experiences outside of our character's interactions with them.

I'm so glad there are persimmons in the game. For some reason seeing them makes me happy.

i really enjoy how i can just change a pattern i used on custom furniture without having to bring it back to cyrus; the fact that i can customize furniture in general makes me so happy :D

This is kind of off-the-wall, but I realized today how thankful I am for the basic trash can! :blush:
None of the other garbage cans go well in an elegant room, imo. The basic trash can is even customizable! And it's small and can be tucked behind another item, if need be.

I love that winter is over and that it's raining, with lightning!

This is kind of off-the-wall, but I realized today how thankful I am for the basic trash can! :blush:
None of the other garbage cans go well in an elegant room, imo. The basic trash can is even customizable! And it's small and can be tucked behind another item, if need be.

I LOVE the basic trash can.
It fits in so well, that it looks nice, not like a trash can.

It's the only one I'll ever use. ^_^

I'm amazed with Animal Crossing every day. There's always something, even a little thing, that I've never noticed before and I always think it's the coolest thing in the world. Like, always cute little conversations with the villagers, furniture pieces that you didn't know existed, small easter eggs that you didn't know until you accidentally stumble upon them...

It's just... a really cute game. I'm so glad I decided to buy it.

I'm amazed with Animal Crossing every day. There's always something, even a little thing, that I've never noticed before and I always think it's the coolest thing in the world. Like, always cute little conversations with the villagers, furniture pieces that you didn't know existed, small easter eggs that you didn't know until you accidentally stumble upon them...

It's just... a really cute game. I'm so glad I decided to buy it.

I agree! Today I visited club LOL on a weeknight for the first time and I found out how to dance, and that he plays my town tune all techno-ey. It was fun to discover something new even after I have played for this long! It is such a fun game and there is something to do for every kind of mood I'm in. :D

I agree! Today I visited club LOL on a weeknight for the first time and I found out how to dance, and that he plays my town tune all techno-ey. It was fun to discover something new even after I have played for this long! It is such a fun game and there is something to do for every kind of mood I'm in. :D

Exactly!! I just found out that there are carriable (is that a word? Lol) items like ice cream. It's so cute to watch my mayor run around with an ice cream cone in his hand!!!

I also love how you can send letters to the villagers and they can just be rants about things that are bothering you, and you can always look forward to at least one of them sending a cute letter (and sometimes a gift!) back that can make you smile.

I love having a creative outlet where I can play with colors, patterns, and floral arrangements.

It's also fun to see something brand new, even when you've been playing for years. For example, I got an item the other day from Merengue called a beacon fire, which I don't think I've seen since starting the game back in 2013.

Back