• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The one year challenge

I think that Im going to start putting down a lot of fence PWPs in the bottom half of my map a way that prevents villagers from moving into that area. Then I'll start tearing them down once I got my 10 permanent residents. It'll look ugly though... so hopefully I won't need to keep them up for long.

HNI_0068.JPG

My first stump pattern! I just got a famous mushroom today! I didn't eat it because it sells for 20k in Re-Tail.

HNI_0069.JPG

Yeah, I want him to leave. Wanna know why? There's this thing called "Dreamies".

HNI_0070.JPG

AW SHOOT! I forgot this was my 7th emotion.

HNI_0098.JPG

Umm. Sure...

HNI_0095.JPG

Remind you of something? Like chocolate?

Dcb will you check mine out?

6700 5070 9773

Awesome town! I like how everything is coming together. The only thing I found a bit awkward was the placement of the trees in front of your house. I felt cramped walking around that area. Otherwise, the town is shaping up nicely.

Ok :D Thanks for your feedback!

I'll probably cut down four of them and turn them in stump seats :p

Hey all (sorry this is a slightly long post) :eek:

So ages ago (around the 3rd I think) I posted about my town (Ekul from Bebop). But after like 3 days my save file wouldn't load, so I got pretty angry and didn't post and stop playing entirely. But after a while the urge to play brought me back here.

So after looking at the posts here for a few days I started a new town on Sunday, and will try to do the one year challenge from that day onwards. Good luck to the rest of you and I'll post details about my town in a sec :]

ps, sorry to the person in charge of the master list if this confuses anything!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Luke from the town of Moo (put a random town name and then the map happened to be great)

image.jpg

Starting villagers: Apple, Avery, Margie, Drake, Ankha (Curly moved in today)
Fruit: Cherries

Good luck again :]

Hey all (sorry this is a slightly long post) :eek:

So ages ago (around the 3rd I think) I posted about my town (Ekul from Bebop). But after like 3 days my save file wouldn't load, so I got pretty angry and didn't post and stop playing entirely. But after a while the urge to play brought me back here.

So after looking at the posts here for a few days I started a new town on Sunday, and will try to do the one year challenge from that day onwards. Good luck to the rest of you and I'll post details about my town in a sec :]

ps, sorry to the person in charge of the master list if this confuses anything!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Luke from the town of Moo (put a random town name and then the map happened to be great)

View attachment 82482

Starting villagers: Apple, Avery, Margie, Drake, Ankha (Curly moved in today)
Fruit: Cherries

Good luck again :]

Aw man. I really like all of your starters! :D
Congrats. I hope that everything works out perfectly for you, and your save file won't mess up again.
Good luck! ^-^
uSu6iyW.gif

Aw man. I really like all of your starters! :D
Congrats. I hope that everything works out perfectly for you, and your save file won't mess up again.
Good luck! ^-^
uSu6iyW.gif

Yeah, luckily I'm pretty happy about all of the animals
And yeah fingers crossed about my save not messing up!
thanks , good luck to you too:)

Yeah, luckily I'm pretty happy about all of the animals
And yeah fingers crossed about my save not messing up!
thanks , good luck to you too:)
you got cute villagers too! :) cant wait to see your map
also love the name "Moo" even if it was random!

Back