• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The one year challenge

Ok coming!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I dont see your town :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you close then reopen?

I'm having a hard time deciding if I should have paths in my town or if I should keep it all natural. I feel like too much of it is just paths

I want a natural path for mine, but with snow and all I don't think I can create it until spring comes orz

I want to point out that everyone can still join the challenge, but please follow the rules.
NO TIME TRAVELING ALLOWED.

Also, for everyone who is joining in, maybe it's an idea to place (just a bit) information about your town in your description on the forum. A lot of people already have it already. We can notice each other around the forum because I can't remember who's in it. :p

16bj8m1.jpg

This is my town map by the way. The bridge on the right side of the big river pond is gone and I placed my campsite by the doc under Re-Tail. Would people be interested in my dream adress? I could really use some tips about landscaping.

Last edited:
Hey thread people. I started my game today (25th) as I thought this was a great idea; doing it for a year, but does it particularly matter, or should I have started from the 1st?? Thanks

Hey thread people. I started my game today (25th) as I thought this was a great idea; doing it for a year, but does it particularly matter, or should I have started from the 1st?? Thanks

Doesn't matter just don't tt

I know, I'm not a part of this challenge, anymore, but I do like to keep track of everyone's progress, anyway.
Also, I thought...Maybe it could be a cool idea to add everyone's starting date to the masterlist? Idk...just a thought...
^-^
Carry on.

I know, I'm not a part of this challenge, anymore, but I do like to keep track of everyone's progress, anyway.
Also, I thought...Maybe it could be a cool idea to add everyone's starting date to the masterlist? Idk...just a thought...
^-^
Carry on.

That's a good idea since it looks like quite a few will be joining after new year :D

That's a good idea since it looks like quite a few will be joining after new year :D

Thanks ^-^
yeah, I noticed. Though, I guess it would be difficult for the editors of the masterlist to get everyone's start date...

Back