The Official Spongebob Squarepants Thread

Aww, I love Spongebob, when I was little and now. The classics are inevitable, while modern is totally avoidable. Examples of modern episodes that are bad are:

A temporary, idiotic personality for Spongebob (And Patrick, but he's already dumb)
Plankton's Suicide
Are you making suicide jokes now?

The list goes on.

I actually forgot about that episode, i found it quite repulsive in many scenes.
The ending for that episode reminds me of the ending for the new series on Nick, Alvin And The Chipmunks episode, Talking Teddy. I hate that episode. Alvin using Theodore's toy to do chores with some device. And Simon punishing Alvin for scaring him with the teddy and of course, the device.

Last edited:

also that one with the live action stuff when they all went above water i tried to search it but the new movie is the only thing that shows up ew

I thought the 2nd movie was alright but the first movie is still better.

The first movie is a classic

Spongebob was and is still great. Musical doodle for life. But you spelt square wrong.

Post-movie 1st movie Spongebob makes me gag. I'll always have a soft spot for the old Spongebob, though. Here are some of my favorite clips:

Last edited:
I haven't watched Spongebob in years but I used to like it as a kid. I don't know how the episodes they now produce are though. Honestly, these videos kind of bring back memories even though it sounds so different in English. Spongebob is probably one of the shows that has been voiced the most in a enormous amount of languages.

i didnt watch a lot of it as a kid because i didnt have the tv channel it was on for a long time. i was always a bit scared of spongebob tho.... he always acted out so much and aaAAAaa

I love SpongeBob. Still watch it even if it isn't as good.

My favorite episode is probably Reef Blower, the 2nd episode that came after Help Wanted and was only 3 or 4 minutes long. I like how it focused on the characters' emotions rather than their lines. Also, it introduced the "MY LEG!" guy(isn't his name Fred).

I watched it for a long time, and my mom hated it so much. She said it lowered my IQ and that I never recovered from that.

Top 5 Spongebob episodes for me:
1. Chocolate With Nuts
2. Band Geeks
3. Nasty Patty
4. Pressure
5. Sailor Mouth

Here's some more sweet moments:

Spongebob is love, Spongebob is life

All the new episodes are ****, I only watch reruns of the older good ones.

Top 5 Spongebob episodes for me:
1. Chocolate With Nuts
2. Band Geeks
3. Nasty Patty
4. Pressure
5. Sailor Mouth

Here's some more sweet moments:

Band Geeks is probably my favorite episode. It's just so gooooood.

I'm really glad that I grew up with those amazing episodes. I tried watching the newest episodes when I was sick a few years back and it was awful. Just re-air the first seasons.

If I had to choose a favorite episode, it would be......

All the season 1-3 episodes. I really can't choose!

Yall ever play Battle For Bikini Bottom?
Such an underrated vidya game with a great soundtrack.

Love this ❤️
I have always loved spongebob tbh, I have always watched it! But this bit gets me in tears every time :'D

Back