• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

000 apo house at day.jpg

Shaping up the yard...

Lots of pictures!

jacques house.jpg
Finished decorating Jacques's house, and while the colors are a bit dull, i still really like it.

zlCfzShUzTAUi2GjUK.jpg
Made the grass-match pattern for April 6th through July 5th, which will be the one that ends up in my dream town when i first make it.

zlCfzShYp3E5oi1JYh.jpg
Made a sign for the docks, and subsequently learnt that you can change the pattern and the sign won't change (i hope!?!?!?)?

zlCfzShZlu8uBc6ks0.jpg
and finally, celebrated my birthday ingame!

Lots of pictures!

View attachment 70643
Finished decorating Jacques's house, and while the colors are a bit dull, i still really like it.

View attachment 70644
Made the grass-match pattern for April 6th through July 5th, which will be the one that ends up in my dream town when i first make it.

View attachment 70645
Made a sign for the docks, and subsequently learnt that you can change the pattern and the sign won't change (i hope!?!?!?)?

View attachment 70646
and finally, celebrated my birthday ingame!

WOW cute
you made that sign by yourself you say?? would you mind sharing a QR of it because it's really cute wow
all other sign QRs look strange because they look like cardboard on popsicle sticks but that actually looks like a sign.

AAtODBs - Imgur.jpg

Carmen was in my campsite yesterday.I had never really seen her in-game before.I love the gap between her front teeth...very cute.

I37qdrU - Imgur.jpg

Too many flowers or.....too many koalas?

WOW cute
you made that sign by yourself you say?? would you mind sharing a QR of it because it's really cute wow
all other sign QRs look strange because they look like cardboard on popsicle sticks but that actually looks like a sign.

thank you so much for the compliment haha! i don't really release QRs for town things until i stop using them myself though.

a0BjkOe.jpg

0NgfCTQ.jpg

q7iZFLd.jpg

When I took this picture I forgot that the bottom screen wouldn't show, but one of the options was "a nice wolf," like.......

adopted tammy yesterday and started plot resetting. it was frustrating yesterday and tried again this morning. took her 10 minutes to finally get her where i wanted. thank goodness.
tumblr_ndb8hgCI1E1tbmff8o1_400.jpg

Back