• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

I took these pictures at Erik's house. Stitches was visiting, and it was so adorable! Erik was even sitting on his sofa!

ByhW23cCQAAIFt6.jpg
ByhV-ZhCUAAixzv.jpg
ByhVdvvCAAA-spI.jpg
ByhWlRVCcAA5XFH.jpg
ByhWUjXCAAAC-QI.jpg
ByhXPK_CQAA0yba.jpg

This makes me wish that villagers could sit together and have conversations in their houses. (given there's someone visiting)

Last edited:
pawpad.jpg
ahh my new town!! i hope i can make it as beautiful as all of the ones i've seen on this thread!! ^__^

Last edited:
I just started yesterday but one of my favorites Daisy decided to start with me!

And apparently my ipad likes to post sideways

image.jpg

Last edited:
Late march meant two birthdays nearly back to back!

zlCfzSgJbEw2nRXlNX.jpg

first was Lolly's, and i'm glad Felicity attended. it kept up her reputation as the biggest partier (when i had her in my old town, she was at like four different parties), and i like to imagine her and Lolly as being really good friends.
zlCfzSfgE3U9eBBEJL.png

zlCfzSgKhDoq4gtyff.jpg

then it was Felicity's, and while i sorta hoped Lolly would attend hers back, but it was Erik. i was fine with that because i like to think he's good friends with Felicity too.

LOVE the froggy birthday party!! I bet it was a great one :D

Yes it was.The frogs gave me those cool birthday sunglasses.I actually had forgotten that I had set Sept.17 as my mayor's birthday so I was really surprised when Gigi was at my door when I started up the game that day.

Yes it was.The frogs gave me those cool birthday sunglasses.I actually had forgotten that I had set Sept.17 as my mayor's birthday so I was really surprised when Gigi was at my door when I started up the game that day.

How fun that it was literally a surprise birthday party! ^_^

Happy belated b-day greets to Trickilicky. ;3

I can't help but need to advertise my town Furville with some pics. =D

HNI_0075.JPG

Here's my house, near the west cliff, with graden, quite the casa! X3

HNI_0091.JPG
Furville's landscape filled with flowers and nice Public Works Projects. =3

If you like the view come visit my town in your dreams: 6100-2406-8129 is my Dream Suite Adress

and as an extra something 'totodily' awesome I created just a day ago. (-^.=.^-) ♪

HNI_0032.JPG

Last edited:
Back