• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

I'm just curious how everyone is getting their 3ds pictures now that the 3ds image share has been shut down?
I don't have a computer so I can't get them off the sd card. I figured this would be the best place to ask haha
I use the internet browser on the 3DS to upload the pictures to imgur. Then I type in the link manually on my computer or my phone. It's a bit slow and painful, which is why I don't upload pictures very often.

I use the internet browser on the 3DS to upload the pictures to imgur. Then I type in the link manually on my computer or my phone. It's a bit slow and painful, which is why I don't upload pictures very often.
Thankyou! I will probably try this route out. I don't have the patience to purchase some other device just to get some screenshots haha

98623564-13B3-48B1-BC67-81AF18BDC9DB.jpeg

He definitely has a problem

hXuxZvr.jpeg
W3xBLxL.jpeg

8ZVtexf.jpeg
Og5criV.jpeg

All the rain in New Horizons lately made me think about my old New Leaf frog town,Newt.I dusted off my 3DS and had a visit with the froggies.Fortunately,it was raining in Newt and I got some rain-specific dialogue which,if I remember correctly,only the frogs would say.

WM1lNrt.jpeg

The pigs of Bam! are still hanging in there.

jGhKfYD.jpeg

I always looked forward to the shop upgrades.I liked seeing that big tarp and hearing the hammering sounds and a couple of days later,you had a fancy new store.

m2OOgd6.jpeg

Perusing a plethora of piggy pics....and a rare lovely phone.

This is what happens when you don't play your New Leaf town for over a year:

UmqJct8.jpeg

My mayor got a face full of horse face.

JTgMbhh.jpeg

A mopey lazy cat boy.

KJjRUz8.jpeg

JMyDkal.jpeg

QBz7yk2.jpeg

I've had Gaston longer than any villager in New Leaf.He was one of the original five in my first New Leaf town so he's been hanging around for ten years.I guess he has a right to be.....cranky.

Z3HQfn1.jpeg

I miss the perfect fruit.

These are my exhibition rooms in the Museum. The first is a garden theme, the second is all of the villager photos I've collected, the third is a tropical theme, and the fourth is a library.

View attachment 498698 View attachment 498699
View attachment 498700
View attachment 498701
Neat, especially the photos. Did you know you can screenshot on the top screen? hit both shoulder buttons and it snaps to the SD card
Post automatically merged:

Update for my town. I got my first golden rose and won first place at the bug off with an Agrias Butterfly. I do miss spike from NH, Nat just doesnt have his raw sexuality.

Attachments

• HNI_0042.JPG
    HNI_0042.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 17
  • HNI_0040.JPG
    HNI_0040.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 16
View attachment 524486
I was tired of getting misgendered so i bought a second cartridge to start a fresh town on without deleting my old town.
View attachment 524487
I named it Polyana
If you're comfortable doing it modding your 3DS isn't difficult and you can use a save editor to fix your player character's gender without affecting the rest of your town/save file!

Back