The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

Ri2LRRf.jpg
I've been working on my pig town,Bam!.Can you guess the theme?

UsB6Afe.jpg
Speaking of pigs,something about the Bug Off and Fishing Tournament brings out the competitive spirit in Pancetti.....evil piggy.......

e21KgE6.jpg
Wow,that Maple sure knows how to umm....multitask.

View attachment 183873

View attachment 183874
Dance for me, peasant!

View attachment 183875
I wanted to talk to Kiki but it wasn't letting me speed up the conversation.

View attachment 183876
Rip........

View attachment 183877
What a pleasant surprise :blush: I wasn't expecting this, especially since I only planted 1,000 bells.

View attachment 183878

Got one of my best friends from an old town to move in thanks to someone on the forums (like all my other good villagers I got lol)
WVW69jpoGEgrltTYSb

Also I think I might actually start landscaping and pathing soon since most of my villagers are in good spots and who I want (except for Roald and Sylvia but they're in pretty ok places)

I (finally) saw Dr. Shrunk and happened to go to Lopez first to sign the petition for Club LOL...

LQ9vYYu.jpg

I just love Gayle's expression in this picture. Regrettably, she and Puddles didn't quite see eye-to-eye on what constitutes "girl chat."

ICNR2ZR.jpg

WVW69jpyZzwSK-vrai.jpg

Coco sits on the stump in front of her beloved Chief's house, waiting for him to return home.

i join her

Ankha's birthday ft. Rolf
I gave her a golden table and she loved it

Ankha Birthday Gift.JPGAnkha Birthday.JPGAnkha Birthday Letter.jpgAnkha Birthday Letter 2.jpg

Turned on my game today and found my villagers converging around the bridge so I decided to mess with them a bit by trapping everyone by digging holes on each side of the bridge lol

Trapped.JPG

Hanging out w/Zell and Ankha at Zell's house

Zell & Ankha.JPG

After I left Zell's house I happened to run by Ankha's and noticed she was inside so I popped in for a quick visit...

Ankha Sleeping.JPG

...and she was sleeping! wut

Speaking of villagers sleeping...

Freya Sleeping.JPG

You have a bed Freya, why don't you use it?

HNI_0015.JPG
Nibbles napping next to my house.

HNI_0098.JPG
Weirdest one yet.

HNI_0097.JPG

All my past residents on main street in my main town.

WVW69jpVe0Ao5s37Vu.jpg

HNI_0005.JPG

HNI_0099.JPG

That was a week ago, but I didn't know you could attend other people's Bug-Off ceremony.

HNI_0023.JPG

Today was my birthday and I didn't expect him to come pick me up, lol. I was 100% it would be Flo. She was there too, though.

HNI_0024.JPG

HNI_0048.JPG

Then Flo sang a self-made version of "Happy Birthday"...

HNI_0052.JPG

And Cube completely forgot that he had come pick me up for my birthday party 5 minutes before this.

Bam!

hHPmeD6.jpg
Here's the wisteria trellis dedication ceremony hosted by a very nervous Isabelle.I had to assure her that pigs don't like to eat dogs.........usually.She must have seen Snatch.

aQszRSo.jpg
I like how the villagers try to sell weird random items to the players.I'm sure Gala got plenty of use out of that there jackhammer.

SwQSKSP.jpg
Heh...notice how Curly is actually looking past the mayor and checking out Truffles?That pigman is one smooth operator.

Last edited:
Back