The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

me and phineas having a "moment"

HNI_0002.JPG

Tucker invited me over today, it was a pleasant visit. :) I love his interior!

WVW69jmLNZIloEen_p

Last edited:
K5opTFZ.jpg
Holy cats!

wqtD3Qx.jpg
Holy octopuses!My octo villagers gather every Thursday afternoon to sing classic soul and R&B tunes.Pictured here is Marina doing her best Gladys Knight impersonation while Octavian and Zucker become her Pips during a particularly inspired version of Midnight Train to Georgia.

PaVV0hD.jpg
A rare beach cow(bos taurus beachcomberus) roams the sands of Fonebone.

tumblr_ocasb2T94X1tezaqdo1_500.png

I was on club tortimer island with my cousin while on skype with her. I went afk for a bit and this is what I came back to.

HNI_0023.JPG

HNI_0024.JPG

So, on the first day of September I finally completed both my fish and bug encyclopedias.

HNI_0025.JPG

HNI_0026.JPG

But it looks like there was someone who didn't want to celebrate with me.

This happened to me a long while ago ;) Can anyone explain to me how is this even possible?

Attachments

• HNI_0070.JPG
    HNI_0070.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 313
  • HNI_0071.JPG
    HNI_0071.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 318
WVW69jkIdB8dJnPnmx

Stop making that smug face Diana. You didn't plant that pitfall seed and you know that.
Why do you take such pleasure in seeing everyone around you suffer

vANvcth.jpg

si1JHYE.jpg
Both of my hamsters have a hamster cage in their respective houses.I think that sometimes late at night,when no one else is around,they crawl inside to try to get back in touch with their common household pet roots.Either that or they use it as a guesthouse when relatives come to visit.

UdkYEYw.jpg
Watching the last night of fireworks with a couple of my hogs.At the time I thought that the firework pictured here looked like a large sunny side up egg surrounded by many strips of delicious bacon but I didn't mention it because.....well,you know.

I used to do theme nights in ACCF, where I'd have an outfit for all of my visitors to wear, and we'd all play along with the theme (like dress/act like pirates, cavemen, etc.). I decided to do that in New Leaf now too, so last night, all of my villagers and I were frogs. While you can't really talk like frogs (although we did occasionally ribbit), I made sure we glitched into the river for example.

20160909_HNI_0024.jpg

20160909_HNI_0008.jpg

20160909_HNI_0070.jpg

After 3+ years, online play gets a bit stale. But doing something different like this can liven things up and make it fun again.

fishing with static. :)

Attachments

• fishing with static.jpg
    fishing with static.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 256
  • fishing with static.jpg
    fishing with static.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
WVW69jkIdB8dJnPnmx

Stop making that smug face Diana. You didn't plant that pitfall seed and you know that.
Why do you take such pleasure in seeing everyone around you suffer

You liar. I know you placed that pitfall so I would fall in it and everyone could laugh at me. I'm moving out on the 15th of this month and you're not going to stop me.

HNI_0081.JPG

Trying to do a glitch and fell into a pitfall and this happen. (She fell completely into the hole and it kinda scared me)

HNI_0057.JPG
HNI_0058.JPG
HNI_0059.JPG

It's above us.

HNI_0046.JPG

When are you going to get rid of this! (Fake painting)

HNI_0064.JPG

Last edited:
Back