The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

s5bofb.jpg

Louis is interested in the candy jar...
29lmgys.jpg

His favorite room, the greenroom!
1zmmogx.jpg

With friends at the Melonia town tree.
25f62rn.jpg

Dancing the night long with the bears and Dr.Shrunk!

Last edited:
CtZexoSUAAAwV3O.jpg:large

look like someone's getting jealous in the back :x
haha jk but she kept storming around while i was trying to talk to static rip

shared on another thread, but I wanted to post them here too: I'm in love with my new paths! I've never had paths in my town Westeros before, partly because I was too lazy and I could never find one I really liked. Then I was able to buy tons of clovers from here, found this QR, and made those:

View attachment 184507
View attachment 184508
View attachment 184509
View attachment 184510
View attachment 184511
View attachment 184512
View attachment 184513
View attachment 184514

I'd love to get opinions on them. I don't have a dream address yet, but I'm very motivated to finish landscaping and make one now!

shared on another thread, but I wanted to post them here too: I'm in love with my new paths! I've never had paths in my town Westeros before, partly because I was too lazy and I could never find one I really liked. Then I was able to buy tons of clovers from here, found this QR, and made those:

View attachment 184507
View attachment 184508
View attachment 184509
View attachment 184510
View attachment 184511
View attachment 184512
View attachment 184513
View attachment 184514

I'd love to get opinions on them. I don't have a dream address yet, but I'm very motivated to finish landscaping and make one now!

I love them! They look so pretty :)

XtAhVAr.jpg
Here we have Flurry at the 2 hour and 47 minute mark of trying to break the Harp town record of balancing on one foot.The current record of 36 hours and 38 minutes is held by Dizzy who of course,was aided by his large elephant feet.

Zmi69pP.jpg
This is the lightly attended dedication ceremony for the new suspension bridge.All I got was a lone sleepy chicken.I guess I should have sprung for the cobblestone bridge instead.

pu3rang.jpg
Well,I did it again.Every time I see Leonardo in a dream town I have to whack him with the net.I can't even remember why I don't like him.Maybe I just like seeing his eyes bug out.(Btw,if I remember correctly,this dream town is called Questria and is quite beautiful(except for Leonardo,of course).

Back