The Official Looking For Thread - Amiibo Card Post Office

Just put up my trading center, I have multiple of flick, Raymond, Judy, and more!!

Hi, I’m from the UK and I am looking for the Series 5 Ione card.

I have the following Series 5 cards to trade:
Orville, Dom, Reneigh, Chabwick, Frett, Ace

Please PM me if interested, thanks!

Looking for a EU trade, i need Celest 407 to complete my Collection S5, i have cards to offer for her. PM if you are interested in trading 🤩

I have 409 Sable, 411 K.K. And 414 Daisy Mae to trade! I also have other series 5 villagers as well! Prefer to trade the SP cards for other Series 5 SP that I need. PM me for offers!

Hey everyone! I'm looking for a good amount of Series 1-4 to fill out my wife and I's collection. On my offer list, I've got a decent bit of duplicates from Series 2, plus a small number from Series 1 + 5. I've got more S5 on its way, so I expect that portion of my offer list will be growing over the next week or so as well.

If you're interested in unloading some older duplicates, please check out my thread!

I have a couple of doubles and I'm looking to hopefully trade one for 037 Kabuki if I can. He's my most wanted villager. I can only do shipping to the US and I'd prefer the US version of the card.

The cards I have for trade are:
064 Pudge
070 Biff
086 Chief
102 Reese
136 Egbert
170 Ruby
443 Ace
WA 09 Huck
WA 27 Claude
I have a kabuki!

Looking for

Nico 421
Kicks 415
Gullivar 418

I have a ton of S5 villagers to offer and also a bunch of S5 SPs! Dm me!

looking for wardell! i have 401 tom nook, 408 mabel, and 417 harvey to trade :)

Last edited:
I am looking for celest 407 my last card to finish my amiibo set. I have various series 5 and SP serie 5 to trade im from EU, let me know if you are interested 😊

I'll I need is Kicks 415 to finish out my S5, HELP! lol

I have a couple series 5 sps and a ton of S5 villager cards to trade, dm me!

US, Looking for Series 5, can offer some series 5 and others.
Looking For:
Tom Nook 401, Wilbur 405, Celeste 407, Wardell 422
Offering:
Lottie 311, Shrunk 312, Dom 427, Cyd 429, Judy 430, Raymond 431, Reneigh 432, Sasha 433, Ione 434, Petri 438, Quinn 440, Chabwick 441, Zoe 432, Frett 445, Azaelea 446

Forever looking for Wardell, I have 410 Label and 423 Tom Nook to offer (NA versions) as well as some JPN editions of other SPs if you’re interested. I also have Chabwick, Ace, Frett, Sasha, and Cyd.

Looking for CJ! The only SP I currently have is Jingle, but if someone would want series 5 villagers for some reason, DM me.

Looking to trade Niko, Tom Nook, Kicks, and other series 5 villagers for any of my needed villagers! PM me!

Back