The Official Homework Help Thread

yeah my writing is just hard to read according to the teacher ^-^; its difficult for me to solve it on my own as well considering all the sources i use have a different writing style

and sure--im not sure how to post pics from my phone though, so do you mind if i send it to you through skype or something? you can delete me from your contacts afterwards. tysm c:

Sure c:
I'll pm you my skype ^^

I'm not sure if this helps, but I can help with anyone taking Spanish classes (I'm fluent in it), h.s. English, History and a bit of government.

gonna subscribe to this in case i get crappy teachers for spanish III and ap chem again lol

I'm not sure if this helps, but I can help with anyone taking Spanish classes (I'm fluent in it), h.s. English, History and a bit of government.

That's fantastic! The wide the range of subjects and levels we can cover - the better, especially as more and more people get further into their studies this year and need some help/assistance ^^.

If anyone needs help with English or reading comprehension I'd be more than happy to lend a hand.

I don't even know how much Computer Science help I'm gonna need...

I'd like to know what 2 over 7 times 37 divided by 100 plus 64 over 34 is

If I'm understanding the notation for the question you are asking for help on, it should be the following:

((2/7)(37/100))+(64/34)
0.2857(0.37)+1.8824
=
~1.9881 (after rounding to the nearest 10-thousandth)

Hope this helps! :D

Last edited:
Could you give me a formula, or write it out in numbers? Not sure what you mean

If I'm understanding the notation for the question you are asking for help on, it should be the following:

((2/7)(37/100))+(64/34)
0.2857(0.37)+1.8824
=
~1.9881 (after rounding to the nearest 10-thousandth)

Hope this helps! :D

Oh my goodness, I was joking </3
Sorry that you had to figure that out </3
I was just making a statement on how crazy math is today </3

Oh my goodness, I was joking </3
Sorry that you had to figure that out </3
I was just making a statement on how crazy math is today </3

Oh, ok. xD I don't mind solving problems though because it's good for my brain. xD

Maths is actually kinda simple when you know the method~ Its just when you write it out as if you say it, its harder to understand~

Back