The Official Dream Town Raters Thread

Aw, there's no rush-you lot take your time, there's a lot to get through and I'm interested in seeing the results as you go. There's so much for you guys to look at!

Aw, there's no rush-you lot take your time, there's a lot to get through and I'm interested in seeing the results as you go. There's so much for you guys to look at!

Okay, thank you! I have about 3 hours now to go look at some towns, so i'll see how much i can do :)

Hello everyone!
Myself, Marcelino, and Melody, have started a blog in which we rate people's dream towns, take pictures, and give them ratings for different things.

Now this is where you, the members of the forum come in. We would love it if we could rate your towns and put a section on them in our blog

Hmm? Why did you repeat what i posted? Just wondering :)

Last edited:
I'm going out now for a while :D If you'd like you're town rated, please ask, we're happy too :D

When i get back, i'll see about uploading the first town :D

I just visited your dream village- it's beautiful, and your interiors are really warm and inviting. I'll definitely revisit.

On the subject of my own, I only posted my DC in search of assistance with landscaping, which is something I really like getting second opinions on. It is nowhere near a finished state, so to rate it would be pointless at this time. It will be a WIP for months to come.
Wow! Thank you for the compliment! When I have some free time I would like to visit yours and other towns as well. ;)

*gasp*
I CANT WAIT I CANT WAIT I CANT WAIT I CANT WAIT

I WILL GET WORKING ON MY TOWN RIGHT AWAY!!!
EEEE IM SO EXCITED *^*!!!
*eh em*
Sorry about that ^^ im just happy

*gasp*
I CANT WAIT I CANT WAIT I CANT WAIT I CANT WAIT

I WILL GET WORKING ON MY TOWN RIGHT AWAY!!!
EEEE IM SO EXCITED *^*!!!
*eh em*
Sorry about that ^^ im just happy

Oh it's no problem! We'd love to rate your town, i'll be sure to put it at the top of the spreadsheet so it is done quickly :) Whenever you're ready for it be to be rated, just post your code :D

I would love some advice on to what direction to lead my town. I would love for you to come and rate my town. Excuse my exterior on my house, though. I'm between themes at the moment. Lol. Please rate and give advice and criticism!
Dream Address: 4700-2158-5227

I would love some advice on to what direction to lead my town. I would love for you to come and rate my town. Excuse my exterior on my house, though. I'm between themes at the moment. Lol. Please rate and give advice and criticism!
Dream Address: 4700-2158-5227

Okay! No problem, either myself will do it, or another member of the rater team will :D Hopefully Asap :)

I'd be happy to have my town rated, although it's far from being finished... I chose a traditional Japanese theme but some important elements are still missing and I haven't developed my other characters' houses yet. I hope you'll have time to come and visit!
My dream address is in my signature.

I'd be happy to have my town rated, although it's far from being finished... I chose a traditional Japanese theme but some important elements are still missing and I haven't developed my other characters' houses yet. I hope you'll have time to come and visit!
My dream address is in my signature.

I'll add your dream address to the spreadsheet. We'll rate it as soon as possible!

@ACking: Added to the top of the spreadsheet, will do now :D

@Phalaenopsis: Added to the top of the spreadsheet, if Melody wishes to do it, she can, if not, i'm happy too ^_^

Thank you Melody :D

@ACking: Added to the top of the spreadsheet, will do now :D

@Phalaenopsis: Added to the top of the spreadsheet, if Melody wishes to do it, she can, if not, i'm happy too ^_^

Thank you Melody :D

Thanks! Can't wait to know what you or Melody thought of it!

It's sad paths leading to villager houses is part of the rating. xD; Because for my town I see it as two parts. The part above river is the urban residential part, lots of paths leading to all the houses. Whereas below the map I see it as rural area for houses so I don't have paths leading to any house. I see them more as out in the country. :c I will have paths leading to all pwps if possible though, I get that part since some don't show up on map. But all villager houses show up on map so I see paths as less needed.

@ACking:

Nature: 4- A lovely array of plants, trees, and bamboo. Some flowers randomly placed, but otherwise, very good nature wise. :D Loved the bamboo forest :)

Placement: 4- I like how a lot of the houses are aligned at the bottom of the map, very good placement :D The house's placement is good also.

Beauty: 4- Flowers and plants are very beautiful, the bamboo forest is very much so also :) Colour schemes are good, maybe make the path a little more colourful, but it's still very nice :)

Accessibility: 4- Everything is easily accessible via the paths, although some paths are smaller than the others. The path is very nicely placed, and the PWP's are placed so that they are seen as you follow through the paths, very good.

Appeal: 4- A very homely town, lovely paths, and the town seems a lovely place to live.

Cuteness: 2- More homely and pretty than cute :)

Horror: 0- Not a horror themed town

Theme Factor: 0- Doesn't have a specific theme

Villager Factor: 0- No specific villager species

Houses: 3- A very nice house, doesn't specifically stick to one theme, but the rooms match. Needs an upgrade for the house to be exceptional.

Thank you for allowing me to rate your town, it's been an honour :)

@Lin: It isn't the specific leading to each house, it's that the paths lead to main areas such as the mayor's house. I can take that into note, and if you allow one of us to rate it, we will make sure we rate fairly because of what you have made clear :D I'd like to see your town :) We offer constructive criticism, and will offer improvements, not put the town down. :)

Back