• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm alive. :D

So I found an old Gamecube at my mom's boyfriend's old house(we were setting up a spot to bury my cat next to where his dogs were) and it had a copy of Smash Bros. Melee in it. Because I had got my Gamecube from dad's(It's the cool silver one which is way better than the purple one) we decided to take it home. Melee is a good game. I never played it before, but man, is it solid.

Captain Falcon is like amazing. <3
Apparently Jigglypuff is a top tier.

Honestly thought it was in Low or Mid tier. :p

Apparently Jigglypuff is a top tier.

Honestly thought it was in Low or Mid tier. :p

Yeah, I noticed that...I was wondering what was up. Of course everyone's going to love Fox because he's the best or whatever, I don't know. Captain Falcon is my boy, even if I wanted to give into the temptation of playing Link. He was the first character I ever played as, back in '08 when I got Brawl.

Hey, I'm alive. :D

So I found an old Gamecube at my mom's boyfriend's old house(we were setting up a spot to bury my cat next to where his dogs were) and it had a copy of Smash Bros. Melee in it. Because I had got my Gamecube from dad's(It's the cool silver one which is way better than the purple one) we decided to take it home. Melee is a good game. I never played it before, but man, is it solid.

Captain Falcon is like amazing. <3

Indigo gamecube is still pretty cool tho :p

I actually found a rainbow tie dye skin to put on it to make it even more beautiful xDD

tbh I hate the smash bros series. Never thought it was that interesting (I love those assist trophies tho)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and the first Smash Bros game was on the N64 BOIIII

N64 - 1 GCN - 0

Indigo gamecube is still pretty cool tho :p

I actually found a rainbow tie dye skin to put on it to make it even more beautiful xDD

tbh I hate the smash bros series. Never thought it was that interesting (I love those assist trophies tho)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and the first Smash Bros game was on the N64 BOIIII

N64 - 1 GCN - 0

But what does having a first game have to do with a system being better...? Final Fantasy X is better than the first Final Fantasy game on NES, SNES, and PS1(Yes X>VII FIGHT ME) but that doesn't make the PS2 the superior console(Eh, PS2 is pretty dang good though).

Honestly I kinda said that just to diss on FFVII

Anyways, Flare I hope you enjoy that 69th bell. You needed to have 69 bells boi :cool:

You know what's a really good Pokemon?

Noctowl. Noctowl is like the best bird Pokemon.

Staraptor's good too.
So is Dodrio...

Guys look at this:
look at this bullcrap.jpg
Mario's hands have their own models xDDD
This has made my day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know what's a really good Pokemon?

Noctowl. Noctowl is like the best bird Pokemon.

Staraptor's good too.
So is Dodrio...

I enjoy the legendary birds from Gen 1. Especially Zapdos.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is my 1400th post yall ^^

20170327_173637.jpg

Here's my favorite, most prized Pokemon card of all time. My shiny Secret Rare Empoleon. It was a nice, warm, summer day. I got Majora's Mask 3D, I got to talk to my ex like, voice to voice that day, and I was going to Meijer to buy some Pokemon packs...I bought some Next Destinies, some Boundaries Crossed, and one single Plasma Freeze. The other packs had nothing, but I pulled the SR Empoleon. It was the card I wanted more than any other. I finally got it. my life was complete. It was my third Secret Rare, actually, I got two of the Boundaries Crossed secret rares on my Christmas Vacation(Yesssss <3). But this was special. my favorite Pokemon of all time...I finally got it. I continued on my way, playing Majora's Mask(Second best Zelda everrrrrr next to Twilight Princess) and thinking about how much I loved my ex. It was a good day.

Seriously every single Ultra Rare in my Pokemon binder has some story behind it. I really do think it's my prized possession, all the memories it's brought.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.