☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm alive. :D

So I found an old Gamecube at my mom's boyfriend's old house(we were setting up a spot to bury my cat next to where his dogs were) and it had a copy of Smash Bros. Melee in it. Because I had got my Gamecube from dad's(It's the cool silver one which is way better than the purple one) we decided to take it home. Melee is a good game. I never played it before, but man, is it solid.

Captain Falcon is like amazing. <3
Apparently Jigglypuff is a top tier.

Honestly thought it was in Low or Mid tier. :p

Apparently Jigglypuff is a top tier.

Honestly thought it was in Low or Mid tier. :p

Yeah, I noticed that...I was wondering what was up. Of course everyone's going to love Fox because he's the best or whatever, I don't know. Captain Falcon is my boy, even if I wanted to give into the temptation of playing Link. He was the first character I ever played as, back in '08 when I got Brawl.

Hey, I'm alive. :D

So I found an old Gamecube at my mom's boyfriend's old house(we were setting up a spot to bury my cat next to where his dogs were) and it had a copy of Smash Bros. Melee in it. Because I had got my Gamecube from dad's(It's the cool silver one which is way better than the purple one) we decided to take it home. Melee is a good game. I never played it before, but man, is it solid.

Captain Falcon is like amazing. <3

Indigo gamecube is still pretty cool tho :p

I actually found a rainbow tie dye skin to put on it to make it even more beautiful xDD

tbh I hate the smash bros series. Never thought it was that interesting (I love those assist trophies tho)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and the first Smash Bros game was on the N64 BOIIII

N64 - 1 GCN - 0

Indigo gamecube is still pretty cool tho :p

I actually found a rainbow tie dye skin to put on it to make it even more beautiful xDD

tbh I hate the smash bros series. Never thought it was that interesting (I love those assist trophies tho)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and the first Smash Bros game was on the N64 BOIIII

N64 - 1 GCN - 0

But what does having a first game have to do with a system being better...? Final Fantasy X is better than the first Final Fantasy game on NES, SNES, and PS1(Yes X>VII FIGHT ME) but that doesn't make the PS2 the superior console(Eh, PS2 is pretty dang good though).

Honestly I kinda said that just to diss on FFVII

Anyways, Flare I hope you enjoy that 69th bell. You needed to have 69 bells boi :cool:

You know what's a really good Pokemon?

Noctowl. Noctowl is like the best bird Pokemon.

Staraptor's good too.
So is Dodrio...

Guys look at this:
look at this bullcrap.jpg
Mario's hands have their own models xDDD
This has made my day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know what's a really good Pokemon?

Noctowl. Noctowl is like the best bird Pokemon.

Staraptor's good too.
So is Dodrio...

I enjoy the legendary birds from Gen 1. Especially Zapdos.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is my 1400th post yall ^^

20170327_173637.jpg

Here's my favorite, most prized Pokemon card of all time. My shiny Secret Rare Empoleon. It was a nice, warm, summer day. I got Majora's Mask 3D, I got to talk to my ex like, voice to voice that day, and I was going to Meijer to buy some Pokemon packs...I bought some Next Destinies, some Boundaries Crossed, and one single Plasma Freeze. The other packs had nothing, but I pulled the SR Empoleon. It was the card I wanted more than any other. I finally got it. my life was complete. It was my third Secret Rare, actually, I got two of the Boundaries Crossed secret rares on my Christmas Vacation(Yesssss <3). But this was special. my favorite Pokemon of all time...I finally got it. I continued on my way, playing Majora's Mask(Second best Zelda everrrrrr next to Twilight Princess) and thinking about how much I loved my ex. It was a good day.

Seriously every single Ultra Rare in my Pokemon binder has some story behind it. I really do think it's my prized possession, all the memories it's brought.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.